Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Want to buy x5 camera

Reaction score
I want to know if anyone out there is willing to let me make them 2 weekly payments of 200 usd, and then you ship me your x5 camera for the dji inspire one? I live in georgia. This is unfortunately the only way I can sneak past the wife lol.

$400 for an x5? Maybe w/o lens, unless you have lens thats only half of what you’d spend.
Just seeing if anyone out there has a spare or something they would want to rid of for that. I could maybe swing 500, but that's it. I see them go on ebay for that from time to time. Not that I am sure the sellers are happy about that lol

Just seeing if anyone out there has a spare or something they would want to rid of for that. I could maybe swing 500, but that's it. I see them go on ebay for that from time to time. Not that I am sure the sellers are happy about that lol
usually the really cheap one are parts/repair or being sold as untested from people that dont know if it works or not. a working no lens x5 is $700-800 all day

You can find them on eBay....I did....I paid 600 for mine and it was brand new with the 15mm lens. People dont always know what they have on eBay. You'd be hard pressed to find that same lack of knowledge here.

You can find them on eBay....I did....I paid 600 for mine and it was brand new with the 15mm lens. People dont always know what they have on eBay. You'd be hard pressed to find that same lack of knowledge here.
Lol... true! At the same time, may find someone who just has an extra and is willing to help someone else out. Never know. I have been known to do things like that in my time ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdolphBonn