Welcome to InspirePilots.com

Join the leading DJI Inspire community for free!

We're can I buy a inspire dual and ship today fri?

Discussion in 'Inspire 1 Discussion' started by NEJO/Wisconsin, Jan 16, 2015.

1. NEJO/Wisconsin

Anyone know of a trusted place I can order from and have shipped today?

2. jrs

jrs

Copter shop check them out

Funnone likes this.
  3. Heiifyre

Be nice if they answered the phone. I've been trying to get a hold of them for days.

4. AllanVB

If it show available on their website... you can order before 3 and it will go out same day. I bought mine there and it arrived 3 days later. Good people! :)

QuadGrandad and Funnone like this.
  5. jrs

jrs

Sweet dude glad I could help you out

6. jrs

jrs

They do not answer the phone leave them a message

7. HeadOn

I just got my Inspire 1 that I ordered from CopterShop earlier this week (the Inspire is great, btw!). I am very happy with their service so far. They are responsive to email and called me back when I left them a message.

8. shockwave199

No one ever picked up the phone when I called two days ago and no one responded to my email yesterday.I was all set to buy from them but unresponsiveness doesn't exactly win me over. :(

9. NEJO/Wisconsin

i ordered from them hoping they still are in stock sent out a email no reasponse or even confirmation on my order fingers crossed those who have received them very lucky although they may just b busy.

10. Heiifyre

Friday, DSLRPros.com told me they are 120+ orders behind. They claim to have 150 on order through DJI but have no idea when they will see them. I ordered through them via Amazon on the 13th. I bet they are at least a month out..

11. NEJO/Wisconsin

It suck you look forward to them coming then disappointment. Drones ect.. Sent me a email saying it was shipped I took a day off of wrk because they gave me tracking numbers and said I had to sign for it well it came a note and a drones Ect. Laynard saying it was on back order tlk about disapoiment

12. shockwave199

Let us know how THAT works out. I won't order until someone from copter shop actually says they are still in stock, not just a cached web page. Given this whole prop lock thing, my 100 dollar deposit at UAVDirect will keep in the line somewhere and by then, maybe it'll come with the locks included.

13. NEJO/Wisconsin

HEY shockwave I recieved an e-mail last night from copter shop I had asked if they wld ship Ups due to Martin Luther king day the usps will be closed he said he wld so they are still shipping out plus seem to be good guys they always call or email me back the first few times right away this last time within a day but it was Friday so I can't blame them. I have been through some BS as well I know what u mean.

14. Heiifyre

Any Updates on copter shop?

15. NEJO/Wisconsin

I have not heard this morning yet but received an email sat night saying they cld ship UPS For me as of last night it shows they are out of stock bummer will update you if I do not hear anything I am coing to call them in a little while heiifyer

16. Heiifyre

Thanks. I'd buy today if they had one.

Just got this update today from DSLRpros

Dear Shawn,

Unfortunately DJI has had to pull back their last shipment due to some firmware related issues. As such we will be shorted on our order and will not make our original date as promised. We understand if you wish to cancel the order and purchase from another vendor that has units available (prior to the final production released version with the fixed firmware and prop locks).
    As soon as you confirm your decision we will cancel the order immediately.

If you have any further questions feel free to contact us at our (877) at DSLRPros.

17. jrs

jrs

I think that stuff could have update after they sent out the orders

18. NEJO/Wisconsin

I received an email 30 min ago from copters hop they are sending my bird out today I wld cancel and wait for them to get more in these other guys are just BS us all around

19. jrs

jrs

I have been emailing back and forth with Steve the owner of the copter shop. He said if no one awswers the stores phone they have a special service just leave them a message they will call you back for sure.my inspire should be here Thursday

20. Heiifyre

ok, ordering now. I will let you know what happens.