Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

What is the lowest temperature you have successfully flown in?

What is the lowest temperature you have flown the Inspire 1?

• Total voters
The DJI Studio Crew flew one in -45C without problems on the shoot for the new Audi SQ5

At 1:50 you will see the Inspire

Very nice and professional footage ; only what I would dispute is that -45C looks bit different ( at least here in Canada)

Reactions: Droider
It is a WKM that I got when they first came out. WAY before Naza. I was flying Mikrokopter on my large machines then but wanted to test the WKM. Henece the 450. Its stayed on there to this day and was always used as a test machine for FW. All my commercial machines fly with WKM.

It is a WKM that I got when they first came out. WAY before Naza. I was flying Mikrokopter on my large machines then but wanted to test the WKM. Henece the 450. Its stayed on there to this day and was always used as a test machine for FW. All my commercial machines fly with WKM.
Ah, gotcha. I wondered if it was one you had already.
I was going to say, bit of overkill otherwise for a 450. :)

I flew in December when the temp was 34F. There were no apparent issues with the aircraft...but the X3 gimbal seemed to be having a hard time keeping up with the aircraft movements.

-15F and it flew fine... I keep the batteries warm, have been easy on the sticks, conservative on flight time, and let the aircraft hover for a few minuets after takeoff. However vision positioning system will not let me enter travel till I let it warm up for a bit...

Reactions: eldorado

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MorganDimo