Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Whoa! Headplay

100% agree. Anyone who even suggests that the Dominator HDs or the Zeiss Cinemizers are even close to the Headplay obviously has never tried the Headplay. They are so much better than every other commercial option out there it's like comparing an iPhone 6 with a Motorola Sidekick.
Depending what you will use them for. For hdtransmittion foto and video use They are great. For funkar fast fpv flying i hate them. for that is my dom hd way better.

Sent from my S5

23c30ab96b9175dbcc9e7a7d9aff01df.jpg

"Who was that masked man?"

Ok. Received my HD's yesterday! Very exciting. Hoping to fly with them this weekend. My first thoughts........ #1 the picture.... Is..... Awesome!!! Yea these things are huge but incredibly light. Curiously, my reading glasses make it a little easier to view but they fit comfortably inside. As it was late when I got home and opened the box, I had my kid hold the bird and fly it around the house like a toy airplane. There is a dizzying effect that makes me slightly nauseous but I think it's just a matter of getting use to them. Can't wait to really try these things out. Oh yeah.... Got one battery and a charger with the goggles. image.jpg image.jpg

Though FPV is fun and really awesome, you guys do realize that you can't see above, below, to the sides, or behind you right? I did FPV for a long time, and that's when I crashed the most. I eventually moved a monitor to my transmitter like the Inspire does now, and crashes came to a complete stop. So they way we have it is the safest way. You need to have line of site. That being said, the Headplay would be sweet for a second operator just running the camera.

I agree Chad that's why the only FPV I fly with is my Moverio glasses. I only use the new "Headplay" unit for people with me while I use my iPhone 6+ or 7" monitor. I'm dying to truly get the "under the hood feeling" that a good Inspire pilot could give me!
Moose

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Expecting my Headplays in a week or two (crossing fingers) So It's being said that they come with two batteries and no charger??? That won't do me any good. Can someone post a link to a compatible charger? Preferably from Amazon? I want to make sure I've got everything I need to start flying when they get here.

So first of all thank you for clearing up my Curiosity of why I got 2 batteries & no charger! Second I used to fly R/C helicopters , and RC cars & trucks... So I literally have a box full of balance chargers for that type of battery! I'm thinking I'll put something under the classified sections telling anybody that needs a balance charger I can give it to them free as long as they pay for the postage. On another note I was happy that I saved a dozen of my smaller batteries that were 7.4 V between 800 and 1300 mA. I only had to change out the one plug-in section & now have more batteries to last until this thing where's out!!!
Moose

Well I guess it does I just did not want to be Mr. Negative against a product people are excited about getting i myself am very interested and the only thing holding me back is wondering how hot this thing will be on a 80 degree day

I just tested them in the Dallas Tx area last weekend & it was 98 degrees 1/2 the time spent in the sun other in the shade there was no issues..Oh and BTW I have the all Black color!!!!
Moose

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abseilerstu