Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

X3 camera instead of x5

Reaction score
Guys,

I am currently trying to purchase an inspire pro but without the camera. After doing some research I realize the x5 camera is pricey. Is the inspire x3 camera a perfect match or do I need to change the plate that holds the camera?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Ok so I am.ok buying the inspire pro and mounting the x3 camera correct.

Reactions: SanCap
Ok so I am.ok buying the inspire pro and mounting the x3 camera correct.

So you don't want any camera on it at all? Do you already have an X3? The aircraft between the Inspire 1 V2 and the Pro is exactly the same except for the mounting plate and landing gear extensions (a $99 add-on for both).

So you don't want any camera on it at all? Do you already have an X3? The aircraft between the Inspire 1 V2 and the Pro is exactly the same except for the mounting plate and landing gear extensions (a $99 add-on for both).

Is this right? That the V2.0 requires upgrade of the mounting plate/vibration absorbing board? I have a I1v2.0, and from what I can tell, the plate underneath the AC is exactly the same as the upgrades available. Am I wrong?

-tom

Is this right? That the V2.0 requires upgrade of the mounting plate/vibration absorbing board? I have a I1v2.0, and from what I can tell, the plate underneath the AC is exactly the same as the upgrades available. Am I wrong?

-tom
Tom, Sorry yes you are correct. If you get the V2 the board is the same. The V1 requires the new board.

Don't see any discussion about opting for the Z3 instead of the X3. You get zoom with it and the images seem to be a bit better than the X3 even though it's supposed to be the same glass. You may want to consider that, especially if you need to get closer to the subject.

Don't see any discussion about opting for the Z3 instead of the X3. You get zoom with it and the images seem to be a bit better than the X3 even though it's supposed to be the same glass. You may want to consider that, especially if you need to get closer to the subject.
How good is the photo quality for building surveys compared to the X5 with a 45mm lens. Is the extra cost worth it or a waste of money?

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nickolas74