Welcome to InspirePilots.com

Join the leading DJI Inspire community for free!

X5/X5R Case Mods?

Discussion in 'Inspire 1 Discussion' started by PB30X, Sep 29, 2015.

1. PB30X

As I am anticipating the purchase of either or, one of my many questions is/are will the new specs of these cameras fit the new landing mode cases? Would there be room in the DJI supplied case? Among many other questions as far as specs, quality for the dollar, etc. Will the newest firmware have a glitch free gimbal pitch? As mentioned I am anticipating the whole purchase just cuz. I'm not looking for flame war, bashing, just simple to the fact questions! When already sank 6k+ into this flying platform, many QUESTIONS arise if its worth the jump or move onto a larger platform? I'm by NO MEANS a professional photographer, nor am I a professional pilot. BUT, I do however LOVE my Inspire, She's Family lol.. I'm assuming case mods are in the making, please feel free to share..

2. apsussex

From what I understand if you pull out the little foam insert where the x3 is held now, the x5 should fit.

johnmont250 and PB30X like this.
  3. AllanM

Just done mine. Had to hack some of the foam out both for the support plate and also the X5 box (top and bottom).
    Fine though.

PB30X likes this.