Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

YouTube sticky thread?

Reaction score
Is it possible to get a sticky thread for people to post their YouTube page? It's a popular section on both the Mavic & Phantom Pilots forums that would help us Inspire Pilots connect too?

Is it possible to get a sticky thread for people to post their YouTube page? It's a popular section on both the Mavic & Phantom Pilots forums that would help us Inspire Pilots connect too?

Would it not be politically correct here in the i1 forums. It’s THEM (those wildcats) and quite frankly…US (Proper etiquette with a cup of tea) let’s not get them confused. :p

Besides, the guards would stomp there feet and say “The Queen does’not approve - make way!” :D

Would it not be politically correct here in the i1 forums. It’s THEM (those wildcats) and quite frankly…US (Proper etiquette with a cup of tea) let’s not get them confused. :p

Besides, the guards would stomp there feet and say “The Queen does’not approve - make way!” :D

I think what you are saying is that people who fly Mavic & Phantom are posting unregulated stuff on YouTube? Sorry, i'm a bit confused!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
collegetour