Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Anyone tried these folding props?

i have mine ... need to test them but they look very sexy... waiting for good flying days and will post my reviews

Reactions: SanCap
I look forward to your thoughts and photos. Do your store your I2 in a case?

Yes plan to store in the original case but will need to make some minor mods to accommodate the blades when folded. Will post photos once i have figured the best way to do it. I also have a backpack on its way so will repeat for this when it arrives.

Reactions: SanCap
Looking forward to reviews, I really wanna get the props but never had prior experience with anything but cheap DJI plastic ones

if you have a local dji shop around with a showroom then go and check out the "pro" labeled drones like S1000 or similar. they have folding props. there you'll get an idea of the parts. keeping in mind that you can't have **** in switzerland they ought to be (must be bad *** quality) so as soon as i get my green light (today or beginning next week) i will order for my I1.
cheers

if you have a local dji shop around with a showroom then go and check out the "pro" labeled drones like S1000 or similar. they have folding props. there you'll get an idea of the parts. keeping in mind that you can't have **** in switzerland they ought to be (must be bad *** quality) so as soon as i get my green light (today or beginning next week) i will order for my I1.
cheers

I was going to wait to announce these until we actually get them, but we have these props (regular and folding) coming for both the Inspire 1 and Inspire 2. We will make them available on our website to purchase sometime prior to Monday for everyone.

Sorry to hijack but, has anyone used these on an Inspire 1? Would be nice not to have to remove the props as all but still store it in a case.

To be clear, I am referring to the one made for the Inspire 1: Inspire 1 Carbon Fiber folding propellers
Sorry to hijack but, has anyone used these on an Inspire 1? Would be nice not to have to remove the props as all but still store it in a case.

To be clear, I am referring to the one made for the Inspire 1: Inspire 1 Carbon Fiber folding propellers

For my Inspire 1 I have been using these for 6 months now:

Xoar PJP-T-L-INS Xoar Precision Pair Carbon Fiber Props for DJI Inspire 1

They look great, still look brand new, and I fly every week. They came perfectly balanced out of the box, converting the mounts was easy and they spin on and off very easy, the props are super secure when in flight. I1 Sounds a little quieter to me with these props, it flys very well slighty more responsive in stops and turns, and seems to hold position better. Well worth the money.

Reactions: Cruncher
For my Inspire 1 I have been using these for 6 months now:

Xoar PJP-T-L-INS Xoar Precision Pair Carbon Fiber Props for DJI Inspire 1

They look great, still look brand new, and I fly every week. They came perfectly balanced out of the box, converting the mounts was easy and they spin on and off very easy, the props are super secure when in flight. I1 Sounds a little quieter to me with these props, it flys very well slighty more responsive in stops and turns, and seems to hold position better. Well worth the money.

You understand this thread is about folding props right? Why post something that has nothing to do with the original thread?

I replied to the poster that asked about props for an Inspire 1, just giving him another option, if my post offends you so much, just don't read it!

It takes more than an errant post to offend me. I was just trying not to further derail the thread. Pretty easy to understand I would imagine.

P.S. the post you responded asked about folding props for an Inspire 1. So still a swing and a miss.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
collegetour