Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Battery Mod Info

Status
Not open for further replies.
You'll want to adjust gains somewhat with the extra weight to get the response you're looking for. Watch your center of gravity as well.
Huh..cg is spot on and I've experimented with many different combos on the gains but nothing seems to help in gps mode...

You'll want to adjust gains somewhat with the extra weight to get the response you're looking for. Watch your center of gravity as well.
It is just extremely sensitive to even the slightest bit of wind and is really unpredictable in a hover..

Got a pic of your setup snd screen shots of your gains screens?
Can't connect to forum with my iPad right now but my setup is with the aero 3d mount and my gains are..
Expo: 40,40,40

sensitivity: 75
gain: 100
Flies just fine in anti with these settings btw..

Last edited:
Can't connect to forum with my iPad right now but my setup is with the aero 3d mount and my gains are..
Expo: 40,40,40

sensitivity: 75
gain: 100
Flies just fine in anti with these settings btw..

With weight (extra batteries) on I've found I need to dial up the attitude gain and my other sensitivity numbers including brake.

I'll have to check my iPad but if I recall, sensitivity attitude was full at 100 and braking was about 100. My gains pages all default.

Let me know if this helps.

With weight (extra batteries) on I've found I need to dial up the attitude gain and my other sensitivity numbers including brake.

I'll have to check my iPad but if I recall, sensitivity attitude was full at 100 and braking was about 100. My gains pages all default.

I

I started out all default settings and no bueno.
I'll put everything back to default values and try increasing the sensitivities and test again tomorrow.
Thanks for the help!

What does it do exactly?
It's extremely sensitive to any kind of wind and it seems that not all the motors are in sync when throttling up. It flies like some of my other builds do when the gains are too high but I've gone from low to high and not much change...It's definitely overcompensating.

Hum, flying on the dark side of Mars? Might try just unplugging the balance wire foe a couple hours and jumping with nmh charge at .5 amp for 30 min. Then back to dji charger

He gets this with any battery, so it's AC side. Probably a connection came loose to the main board. Interesting is that the battery % is still there at 100%, based on voltage alone.

That's an interesting bit of data.

It's extremely sensitive to any kind of wind and it seems that not all the motors are in sync when throttling up. It flies like some of my other builds do when the gains are too high but I've gone from low to high and not much change...It's definitely overcompensating.

I pushed attitude and braking up to around 100 each, and it holds position better and drifts much less in wind. On 1.6FW.

I pushed attitude and braking up to around 100 each, and it holds position better and drifts much less in wind. On 1.6FW.
Huh..I'm running 1.6fw as well and have tried the minimum and maximum of both attitude and braking and everything in between. Drift isn't what concerns me as much as it's twitchy behavior..will keep on experimenting though!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jhwaco