Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

DJI Inspire Battery Mods Now Available @ FlyHighUSA

DJI Inspire Battery Mods are now in stock and ready for purchase.
I have been working hard and now have a complete stock of Modded DJI TB 47 and 48 batteries in both black and white. These packs are perfect for the Inspire pilot that needs additional flight time for longer missions and especially needed for flight redundancy. Imagine you're out for normal day of flying and for whatever reason your battery decides to just die. Whether it's a cell issue or a completely discharged pack mid-air. Either one of these situations can cause a catastrophic failure with crash. Most times this will result in a complete loss if not major repairs at the very least. With this mod this helps eliminate this problem. Even if you have a main pack failure your bird will still fly allowing you to land safely. I have been getting anywhere from 28 to 35+ minute flights depending on the battery setup and or flying conditions. This is much better than the 13 to 18 min I was getting before. I have several customers currently using this mod and it is working perfectly. I am happy to offer this product to all of my fellow pilots and FlyHighUSA supporters. If you have any questions or concerns please call us @ 270-473-1409 or email us at [email protected] and we well be glad to help in any way we can.

DJI Inspire Battery Mod TB48 - FlyHighUSA

DJI Inspire Battery Mod TB48

Dual Battery Mod Accessory pack - FlyHighUSA

Dual Battery Mounting Plate For Inspire - FlyHighUSA
DO you have a video of 2 2000 mah lipos getting 28-35+ flight, im sorry but i cant see how, i do alot of reading, but proof is in the pudding, just saying you want to sell a product, you should show it off

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SUPER-WEB-DEVELOPMENT-LLP