Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

fpvlr inspire1 antennas

I think that the millions and millions of migratory birds that make the trek back and fourth across this country year after year and believe it or not a lot of these birds tend to be attracted to airports for multiple reasons how many of theses billions of birds take down planes never seen a bird with a strobe light. My point is many of us enjoy our inspires in different ways. If blos is somthing we are interested in so be it. If done in a safe enviroment by a responsible pilot I dnt see the problem. Keep postin TURBO personally I enjoy reading how your bird is responding to these new antennas can't wait for mine!!!

So you never pay attention to how the drone is handling the wind etc?

in that case its equally dangerous to fly at 200 or 3000m :)

So you never pay attention to how the drone is handling the wind etc?

in that case its equally dangerous to fly at 200 or 3000m :)

I do a wind test by using ATTI and letting the wind take it. Then I have a feel for speed and direction.

Screenshot_2015-05-01-21-26-12.png Hey blos- LDF Flyers!!
Santa came early for one of us..
Here's a picture of ---------- option 2 fpvlr setup..
No it's not mine!! Mine is black..
He is very happy with the signal increase he's getting now..
Before he could only fly out to about 8000 ft before he was concerned about loosing signal..
Now he's all good!!
Happy LDF boys!!
Turbo..

Last edited:
Hey Tony,

i ordered this kit via a person in the USA with other items, but will install it myself, could you send me a guide on installation?
didnt want to send in my controller as im in africa... distant location and its costly and complicated to export electronics!

thanks
Jayson

Reactions: turbodronepilot
Hey Jayson....
Tony doesn't visit this site much these days so e mail him at [email protected] tell him your situation and ask him about instructions
Also maybe search you tube for any videos on the subject..
I remember seeing a guy on rc groups modify his controller ..he posted pictures and whatnot..
Search under the inspire 1 owners thread..about post number 800-1000 ..
Hope this helps!!
Happy LDF ..
Turbo....

Yes ..its easy but time consuming..
You will need to detach them when you transport you controller unless you have a separate case..
I'll ask -------- if or how he breaks his down ..he has two controllers..
One for traveling and one for home ..
I don't travel much on airplanes so for me to put it in a box or case is no problem..
Turbo....

NICE Turbo thanks for rubbing it in:)I have not contacted tony yet on sending mine in I am crazy busy has he cought up ready for another one yet do you know? That video you sent me was pretty sweet thanks for sharing didn't think that was possible very impressed.

Reactions: turbodronepilot
Having looked into the kit a little bit, has anyone tried any long run times on it? I would be interested to know if the boosters get hot, because I live in a hot area and 3d printed plastic warps easily in the heat, I bet those boosters get nice and warm under normal conditions, I wouldnt be suprised if they got too hot in a 50 degree abient temp

Thanks mate!
I might order a kit and do it myself. Otherwise to send my RC from Australia to FPVLR and back will probably cost me a lot of coin....

A "how to" video on youtube would help :p
come on man, it looks like the easiest thing in the world to install........ I think id consider removing the connectors on the boosters and hardwiring the antennas and the power...... dont know if it would be worth it though

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BetseyHene