Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Greetings from Steeler Country...

Reaction score
Website
www.http
  • I'm from the Pittsburgh area. Semi retired. I find the challenge of drones extremely
    gratifying, with far less terror filled moments than I had with 3D helicopters.
    I still "back" my drones in when coming in for a landing, a habit I acquired from flying helicopters.
  • I've been flying a Mavic Pro for about a year. Completed 34 DroneBase missions to date with it
  • Just purchased a very nice pre-owned Inspire 1 V2 with 4 batteries, X3 camera.
    Still getting used to the differences between the MP and I1V2.
  • I Owned and operated a photography studio for 15 years. Well versed in
    mostly all aspects of still photography from 4X5 view cameras to medium
    format Hasselblads, Mamiya RZ & RB67, Bronica SQA, and more.
    I won a few awards for commercial photography and portraits. I also did aerial photography--as a private pilot I would sometimes lean out the window of a Cessna 172 with a medium format camera and take aerial photos. For you Millenials, you don't know how good you have it with you $1000.00 flying cameras. I paid almost that much for each extra film-holder for my Hasselblad cameras I used for aerial photography. OK that's all the "When I was young we had to" bashing I will do.
  • Did my own color and B&W processing
  • I know way too little about all things video. That's one of the reasons I'm here.
    'Cause I thought you guys and gals should know what you're talking about. And I am finding that to be true!

Last edited:
Reactions: slim.slamma

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luffdozen7869