Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Help needed! X5S camera owners in Atlanta

Reaction score
Hi pilots,

We are finalizing the InsPak i2 design and we need some help on the X5S camera's dimension. If you're in Atlanta area and willing to come by the shop and let us take a quick measurement of your shining X5S we'll give you a Inspak i2 when it comes out in March. It should take less than a couple of hours.

pm me or email "godspeed at bestemusa.com"

Thank you so much!

Daz

webwxgetmsgimg (1).jpeg webwxgetmsgimg.jpeg

Reactions: SanCap
Hi pilots,

We are finalizing the InsPak i2 design and we need some help on the X5S camera's dimension. If you're in Atlanta area and willing to come by the shop and let us take a quick measurement of your shining X5S we'll give you a Inspak i2 when it comes out in March. It should take less than a couple of hours.

Thank you so much!

Daz

View attachment 11804 View attachment 11805
I have a suggestion for the TB50 that you have mounted on the I2. If you do this I would suggest that you allow room to place the terminal covers over the terminals - then slide the batteries in the track and abut to the terminal cover so the battery is not actually plugged into the I2. This is what I have been doing when I travel with the I2 in its DJI case. I think it is safer ... your design looks nice and tight. Best of luck!

I have a suggestion for the TB50 that you have mounted on the I2. If you do this I would suggest that you allow room to place the terminal covers over the terminals - then slide the batteries in the track and abut to the terminal cover so the battery is not actually plugged into the I2. This is what I have been doing when I travel with the I2 in its DJI case. I think it is safer ... your design looks nice and tight. Best of luck!
We're looking into this, should be very simple to adjust.

Reactions: Advexure
Second that, design looks great, awesome use of the space available. We look forward to seeing it @gogowanda

Thank you. As soon as we can take down the X5S measurement we'll start the prototype. We had a great run w/ our Inspak i1 but that took us a year and half from R&D to production. This time we're much more efficient. Hopefully by March we'll have them.

Thank you all for the kind offers! We've digitized the X5S from a local owner and will be entering the prototyping phase. I will keep the group informed. ETA late Feb.

Cool!!
I'm the one who keeps bugging you guys via email and you keep saying check back in a month [emoji12]
What about the InsCase? Will you be making one within the 62" limit?
haha i knew it. the InsCase is finally here next week. yes it's within 62", i've traveled with it all over the place never had an issue.

Reactions: Advexure
Let us know when your ready to sell, i have my credit card ready to take the hit. Do you deliver to china?

Hi pilots,

Thank you so much!

Daz

View attachment 11804 View attachment 11805
Keep me updated on this . J have a x4s so it should fit the same as the 5

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nickolas74