Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Help needed! X5S camera owners in Atlanta

I already bought the GPC backpack so count me out.
I'm on my way there too, SanCap. I desperately don't want to, but I'm getting the same vibe from BeStem. I didn't care too much for GPC's reasoning that it isn't possible to make a landing mode backpack. The design from BeStem on how it can be done is in this thread! It should have been easy for them to do. At least getting into and out of travel mode is way easier on the I2 as well as installing the camera. I think I can keep my whining to a minimum with at least having my props always installed since I run folding props. lol.

Reactions: SanCap and Advexure
I'm on my way there too, SanCap. I desperately don't want to, but I'm getting the same vibe from BeStem. I didn't care too much for GPC's reasoning that it isn't possible to make a landing mode backpack. The design from BeStem on how it can be done is in this thread! It should have been easy for them to do. At least getting into and out of travel mode is way easier on the I2 as well as installing the camera. I think I can keep my whining to a minimum with at least having my props always installed since I run folding props. lol.

The FACT that BeStem has not made one reply to all this speculation makes me think that they are no longer in the picture with anything new for the Inspire 2 or any other product.

Very disappointed this hasn't been released, the inspak x5 for the i1 was such a perfect case, such a brilliant design, and very good quality. How are people getting on with the GPC backback? I was thinking of getting one. the only other alternative is a china special for £70 delivered which looks the same as the GPC but then even that isnt a landing mode case, although its not such a big deal putting the i2 into landing mode compared the the i1.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oharac