Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

HELP WITH AIRMAP

I am trying to get a LAANC authorization near Phoenix Sky Harbor Class B, FAM map shows flights up to 100 feet allowed (I'm requesting 75 feet). Keep getting this message:

View attachment 17517
Any help appreciated.

What coordinates are you looking for? I'll see what Skyward.io kicks back.

I do have a multilayer auth for all altitudes in the FAM for PHX. You could fly under it if you can't get this cleared.

What coordinates are you looking for? I'll see what Skyward.io kicks back.

I do have a multilayer auth for all altitudes in the FAM for PHX. You could fly under it if you can't get this cleared.
33-27-51.7N 112-4-24.7W SE corner of McDowell & Central, this coming Saturday. Gary. First time I'm using AirMap.

Last edited:
Skyward.io granted it for 100/200 depending on which box you are flying in.
I am on their free version. Might be worth looking at it. On Airmap I see something under you name for today.

Open up skyward.io in something other than Internet Explorer. ( I used Chrome)

Go to Map
Use the pencil icon and select the box
draw a box around your flight area by starting in upper left drag to the lower right and llift mouse. It will prompt for a flight area name.

Go to Plan
Fill in dates / times etc.
click blue select flight area and it will be the one you created in the map
It will jump to the map and on the plus beside the name, click it and select add to operation
it will jump back to plan

In the upper screen right below the skyward name, type in the name of the operation. (I missed this a bunch of time)
Then click submit authorization

Reactions: Bigdz
Open up skyward.io in something other than Internet Explorer. ( I used Chrome)

Go to Map
Use the pencil icon and select the box
draw a box around your flight area by starting in upper left drag to the lower right and llift mouse. It will prompt for a flight area name.

Go to Plan
Fill in dates / times etc.
click blue select flight area and it will be the one you created in the map
It will jump to the map and on the plus beside the name, click it and select add to operation
it will jump back to plan

In the upper screen right below the skyward name, type in the name of the operation. (I missed this a bunch of time)
Then click submit authorization

Thanks a million, Gary. Works a lot better than AirMap. I owe you one.

Reactions: Fly Gary
I'm asking a question that I think I know the answer to but things change so often I just want to make sure...I'm being asked to fly in two different areas around Boston. Using the UASFM it shows that one spot is clear up to 300 feet and the other up to 100 feet. Given that Logan is not on the list of airports participating in the initial evaluation do I go through the standard procedure and expect I may not get authorization for months or has this process been sped up through the introduction of the UASFM? The gig is in early January so I have my doubts but I'd like to try to get the authorizations required if at all possible.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeganSugde