Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

How to present movie to client

Reaction score
I'm confused as to what settings to use when exporting a movie so the quality is high, but not so high that I can't put it on an flash drive to present to the client? Also, what flash drive is a good one to use. I'm using final cut pro. Thanks

I'm sure you'll get a diversity of opinions but, here's mine; I never give proofs or previews in any higher than 1080p. Most of the time, I simply email a 720p sample and caveat that it's in low resolution. As for the flash drives, my preference is for the cheapest I can get since your not likely to see it again. So much promotional materials are distributed by these that you can often get them for free and just wipe them clean and reuse them.

I'm sure you'll get a diversity of opinions but, here's mine; I never give proofs or previews in any higher than 1080p. Most of the time, I simply email a 720p sample and caveat that it's in low resolution. As for the flash drives, my preference is for the cheapest I can get since your not likely to see it again. So much promotional materials are distributed by these that you can often get them for free and just wipe them clean and reuse them.
I would be thinking of "Data Rate", not size if it's 1080, 720 or even 640x360. 2000kbps is plenty for a review @ any size. .wmv, .mp4 don't matter. Stay away from .mov and .avi's for review.

Last edited:
Reactions: Phatzo and Smid

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alexjones