Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

INSPIRE 1 Accesories

Updated BACKPACK SOLUTIONS section, new product offered by MICRORAPTOR
would there by any chance be a way to organize this thread to that the various info pages could be together without all the miscellaneous comments (not that the comments are bad just make looking for the info more difficult) Editor help perhaps.

I just tried out my Zeiss Cinemizer OLED and they were awesome,
no more hiding under a tree to see my display. I like using the Master controller hooked to my Galaxy note4 and the Cinemizer hooked to the Slave controller. If I hook the Cinemizer to the Master and switch it for duel outputs the picture on both cut in and out.

A question about the Zeiss Cinemizers...

Do you see all of the flight information that is seen on the app in the glasses?

In other words, when you use the Cinemizers, is it exactly like looking at what is seen when you look at the app on an iOS/Android device with all indicators and statuses?

Thanks in advance...

We have some Inspire 1 specially crafted items. We specialize in SunShades for the iPad Mini and the iPad Air 2. We just released this sunshade today and we only allow 10 to be ordered at a time. Check it out and please let us know what you think. We've not had time to shoot our Product photos the ones attached are quick ones we made for a few of our clients.

http://aerialdroneaccessories.com/product/sunshade-pro-air-inspire-1-and-phantom-3/

Attachments

• WEB-BE5A7683.jpg
    WEB-BE5A7683.jpg
    800.1 KB · Views: 80
  • WEB-BE5A7685.jpg
    WEB-BE5A7685.jpg
    581.1 KB · Views: 63
  • WEB-BE5A7696.jpg
    WEB-BE5A7696.jpg
    526 KB · Views: 66
  • WEB-BE5A7697.jpg
    WEB-BE5A7697.jpg
    310.4 KB · Views: 64
  • WEB-BE5A7702.jpg
    WEB-BE5A7702.jpg
    494.2 KB · Views: 64
We have some Inspire 1 specially crafted items. We specialize in SunShades for the iPad Mini and the iPad Air 2. We just released this sunshade today and we only allow 10 to be ordered at a time. Check it out and please let us know what you think. We've not had time to shoot our Product photos the ones attached are quick ones we made for a few of our clients.

http://aerialdroneaccessories.com/product/sunshade-pro-air-inspire-1-and-phantom-3/

It's very expensive for a Sun shade

Reactions: sirnikolas
A question about the Zeiss Cinemizers...

Do you see all of the flight information that is seen on the app in the glasses?

In other words, when you use the Cinemizers, is it exactly like looking at what is seen when you look at the app on an iOS/Android device with all indicators and statuses?

Thanks in advance...
It shows everything on the screen except what is on the sides but it also shows when the video is running.
One thing I have found is that it doesn't display both the screen and the Cinemizer at the same time the displays will be choppy.

Please clairify. You mean it chops back and forth between displaying on the screen for "x" periods of time, then the Cinemizer, then the screen...ect. How fast is the switching?
Seems distracting. And no sides but shows record... what does that mean?

Sorry to be a pest but confused.

Please clairify. You mean it chops back and forth between displaying on the screen for "x" periods of time, then the Cinemizer, then the screen...ect. How fast is the switching?
Seems distracting. And no sides but shows record... what does that mean?

Sorry to be a pest but confused.
That only happen if you select to display the image on both the screen and Cinemizer.
almost like playing a 4k video on your computer that can't handle 4k it gets choppy.
Now I have duel controls and sometime use my cinemizer on the 2nd controller and fly with the first works great. When you fly just using the Cinemizer with the master all the function work on the smart phone and icons are still displayed except the image is now on the cimemizer, All your flight data will still be on both devices.

Add us to your list of Accessory Shops. AerialDroneAccessories.com. We are currently a small company but we have a lot of innovative products for the Inspire 1.

Stacy,
Reviewed your website and ended up placing a $171.81 order... just now... :cool:

All,
Expect a review of several items sometime in the future... :D

Last edited:
John,

Thank you so much. Look forward to getting everything to you and hearing what you have to say. Let me know if you need any assistance with anything after you receive it.

Sincerely,
Stacy Cobb
AerialDroneAccessories.com
(205) 515-4593

Stacy,
Any issues, I will call first... looking forward to the shipment... :)

Regarding Trackers...
Ordered a Marco Polo RC and a FlyTrex for I1 today... :cool:
The FlyTrex will stay in the box till I hear from Damon how his install works out... ;)
http://www.inspirepilots.com/threads/flytrex-live-3g-for-inspire-1-pre-orders.2576/page-3
Expect a review of these items sometime in the future... :D

Edit 4/20... Marco Polo's showed up yesterday...I plan to do a bit of testing them out this weekend...

Edit later on 4/20...
Tested Marco Polo RC today and found it to works as advertised... :cool:
I did not loose my bird on purpose or anything silly... :p
But walked off twice post landing with seeker in hand... Activated unit at some distance...
Played dumb and let it guide me back to my landing pad... o_O
I'm impressed enough to call it... money well spent... :cool:
Here in the US midwest... surrounded by corn fields now waist high...:eek:
Had to do something proactive to make sure I could find it if/when things go wrong... :oops:

Last edited:
any ideas for some nd filter cases similar to the stock case? want a trio to hold the renaat ones. as nice as they are theyre definitely a bit to big and would like the disc size that holds the original filter. ive read that coin collector cases might work but some are bit to big and too thin

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
palakkaur