Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 1 Firmware update issue 7/10/17 v 01.11.01.50 .

Had this problem with the ipad mini yesterday. Switched over to my samsung tablet and had no problems. Bad iOS app 3.1.15 is out now and problem is supposedly fixed.

Flying today, off a ship again, and I'm pleased to report that version 3.1.15 of the DJI Go app seems to cure the 30m restriction!

However I did have one video disconnect in just 6 flights so I'm not sure that this 'adorable little feature' has been cured ...

They just want you to send it in so they can figure out what the problem is so they can make the adjustment s to their app or firmware. We are dji s unpaid beta testers. If they completely tested everything prior to release we would have firmware and app updates every 12 to 18 months instead of how fast they throw them out the door now.

They just want you to send it in so they can figure out what the problem is so they can make the adjustment s to their app or firmware. We are dji s unpaid beta testers. If they completely tested everything prior to release we would have firmware and app updates every 12 to 18 months instead of how fast they throw them out the door now.

Ah ok I get it.
Still would have to pay for it myself tho wouldn't I?
The Inspire is out of warranty as I purchased it second hand from a friend.
Dave

I haven't flown my I1 (on 1.9.1.30) for a while so I'm not sure if I will encounter this problem. But I'm afraid I saw it on my Mavic Pro the other day while I was doing a Groundstation Pro mission. After taking off I got the height and distance restrictions. Had to close GSPro and launch Go4, exit Go4, launch GSPro, reload the mission, and then it went fine. After battery swap exactly the same. Litchy wouldn't connect at all by the way. Used iPad for GSPro but Android when I tried Litchy.

I was planning a GSPro mapping mission for the I1 coming week. I really hope these problems have been solved. Maybe the problem isn't there at all with the good old 1.1.9.30, fingers crossed.

Low and behold... the restriction is back on my Inspire Pro !!.
Just went for a fly over farmland and it was back again. Had to hover and close and re open the DJI GO app and then it was gone. It happen for 2 batteries. Really hoped this had been sorted as have had many flights without any issues up untll today
I was logged in as always and nothing has changed my end.. what's going on??

Dave

Can't understand why this is happening again.
I've changed nothing on the drone or camera or go app.
All my settings are the same

No additional updates have been done or requested since the last one?
Any ideas anyone??
Really annoying when uve had this for a few days then it gets sorted with an app firmware update, all is good for a few days then BOOM back again.
Not going to even bother emailing DJI as my wife probably knows more than their so called technical advisors who are most likely reading automated answers from.a screen as I've experience before.

Has anyone else had this happen then go away then return?? Be good to hear from you

Dave

Have you tried as follows

Connect tablet to RC
Open app to I1 landing page
Turn on RC and wait for it to connect
Once connected turn on Inspire and wait for everything to connect
Enter camera view

Have you tried as follows

Connect tablet to RC
Open app to I1 landing page
Turn on RC and wait for it to connect
Once connected turn on Inspire and wait for everything to connect
Enter camera view
Hi.
Just did two flights at home with it and once powered up and ready to take off,
I logged in and out of app and once airborn there were no limits again

Maybe just need to of ocassionally log in and out of the app. It's not like it's a huge danger of anything just a bit annoying once your all set up mission planned and u take off and then bit this stupid limit every now and again.
Maybe it's just life!!.
Just weird..
Dave

Never get any problems with my 200mph+ prop Jets on Spektrum haha.
Different story I know but this supposedly clever technology sometimes operates in very strange ways..
No brown outs or deadstick landings I suppose tho!!
Lol
Dave

Yeah it came back to mine. Worked for 3 flights then started doing its old crap again. Doesn't look good for dji especially when there's 4 potential buyers to buy a dji product on looking a and seeing you are having problems. There's probably 4 sales they will not have. Lol. Happens every battery change or everytime the battery is shut off. In the mean time I benched the ipad mini 4 till they fix the problem and am just using the android tablet.

Yeah it came back to mine. Worked for 3 flights then started doing its old crap again. Doesn't look good for dji especially when there's 4 potential buyers to buy a dji product on looking a and seeing you are having problems. There's probably 4 sales they will not have. Lol. Happens every battery change or everytime the battery is shut off. In the mean time I benched the ipad mini 4 till they fix the problem and am just using the android tablet.

I've got an android Samsung but prefer the larger ipad mini screen

Shall just live with it until they pull their heads out of their backsides!!
Surely the massive tech dept of DJI should be able to isolate and did this issue

My samsung tablet isn't even on dji s list of being able to work with their app but it works perfectly fine . Graphics aren't quite as good or as fast as the mini 4 but it does the job. I'm not a huge fan of apple anyways.

My samsung tablet isn't even on dji s list of being able to work with their app but it works perfectly fine . Graphics aren't quite as good or as fast as the mini 4 but it does the job. I'm not a huge fan of apple anyways.

I can't stand apple especially IPhones
Only bought one for a screen to fly drone with. I made sure I got a sim ready one too so I've got a 10gig/month plan

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irene