Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 1 Pro 1345T prop mount HELP

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

My inspire 1 pro is only two months old and from day one the red prop mounts were easy to turn especially compared to my white ones which are hard to turn to lock. I just replaced the red mounts with a new set today and they're still easy to turn. What else can it be?

Ha - welcome to DJI's wonderful tolerance quality control! Same issue, had to take pliers so a white lock that could not be undone. Same reported issues on I2 with DJI shipping bits of foam to 'pad out' red props!

Ha - welcome to DJI's wonderful tolerance quality control! Same issue, had to take pliers so a white lock that could not be undone. Same reported issues on I2 with DJI shipping bits of foam to 'pad out' red props!
Actually, the props and the locks were totally redesigned, it's not just foam.
Still should be getting real carbon props for the cost of these things.

Not if you got a set of both directly from them.... still crap plastic props though, my T-motor props should be in by friday.

I'm being told by a distributor to send my inspire to them so they can look at it. Is that what I need to do? Or is it safe to fly?

I'm being told by a distributor to send my inspire to them so they can look at it. Is that what I need to do? Or is it safe to fly?
That's their answer for everything, I argued with them a bit, sent them pictures that really didn't show the problem, and they sent me a new set of props and locks that were the redesigned ones.

However, I'm not using them, and have bought carbon fiber props, because the stock props are terrible anyway.

That's their answer for everything, I argued with them a bit, sent them pictures that really didn't show the problem, and they sent me a new set of props and locks that were the redesigned ones.

However, I'm not using them, and have bought carbon fiber props, because the stock props are terrible anyway.

Do the carbon fiber props work with the T locks?

Well, there are adapters for the I1, and some of them fit the I2. Google is your friend.

Reactions: Msalve

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thefollower