Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 2 Finally!

1) I would advise to check the prop arms and landing legs are secure and tight these have been known to be insecure and sometime offset.
2) fit the camera and check when the I2 powers up the camera dont have a major shake whilst it starts up

double check if the batteries need firmware updates. Do this always in the startup menu.

if you update 1 set of batteries, take off, land, change to the second/third/fourth... set of batteries, then the drone will automatically start updating those aswell and as long as you didn't leave the FPV screen then it allows you to take off and after the update is complete then the drone will reboot midflight and comes crashing down.

so I've just checked DHL and yes its finally on its way - will be here in the next 12-14 hours - most exciting.

Any initial pointers people can advise on anything i should be careful with, or should check / adjust etc

Many thanks
Looking forward to seeing some aerial footage of beautiful Devon.
Happy flying

Reactions: Advexure
Cool! Do you offer firmware update service before shipping and a check to make sure all is good, such as props? There's been some issues with firmware and props and a check for those things before shipping would be a great peace of mind to get started. Thanks. I'm just about there for a purchase.

We most definitely can give the unit a full check over prior to shipping. This is not standard as it does require us to break the seal of the retail packaging but must definitely can be down with your authorization and acknowledgement. Please contact us by email or give us a call to arrange. Thanks!

We most definitely can give the unit a full check over prior to shipping. This is not standard as it does require us to break the seal of the retail packaging but must definitely can be down with your authorization and acknowledgement. Please contact us by email or give us a call to arrange. Thanks!
This is awesome!

Reactions: Advexure
I have also gotten my Inspire 2 today and I have yet to fly it, first of course gotta update and calibrate IMU. The red props seem stable, any way to check it?
Well, you **may** have fixed ones, but there two tests, and you'll most likely see it after one flight.

One is to spin the props in the flight direction, if they rattle, there are "solutions"...

The other is to flex the tip of the prop and see if it wiggles at the other end, shouldn't much.

The control test is that I haven't heard of any white props having issues, so they ***should*** be what normal is.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chassee