Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 2 will be released on November 8th

Status
Not open for further replies.
With the ongoing Mavic fiasco of non delivery and the growing number of disgruntled individuals who pre ordered and paid their money but have nothing to show for it, it is a very real possibility that DJI will delay the announcement/launch of the Inspire 2.

Now that mainstream press is giving them a hard time and news of the Mavic non delivery has reached national news outlets I doubt they will want to mar the launch of yet another new product and risk getting caught up in the same mess!

Watch this space..............
Not to mention (I know, they are a different country and they could care less but,) also election day here in the states so, some of their share of voice might be lost over the shrill voices decrying the election.

Lets hope for a duel battery system, I want to fly over water with some confidence. If it doesn't have something like that I will buy a Matrice 600......the GH5 looks good for that.
I have a Mavic on order from B&H but with the delays who knows when we will see that. O yea and a Osmo +.....sort of worried if I will ever get that with the other delays.

Reactions: Bobby j
A dual battery, 600mm hex with dual FC, triple IMUs and 720p FPV cam designed to meet full redundancy requirements for flight over people. Get rid of VPS, collision avoidance, GEO and other gimmicks.

we got 25.10 currently and nothing happens from DJI side... Is it really possible that 8nov. they say something about new Inspire ?

Is it just me or does it actually look rain-resistant, if not rain-proof?!

I was thinking the same.. very interesting, but then the camera/gimbal would have to be as well, so maybe another camera on the horizon too. w3.. water resistant version of the x3 or z3. :D Too be honest, it would have to have to be something special to make my upgrade. I still use the original Inspire 1 with the x5r, and it hasnt let me down ever. The original battery still very healthy too, maybe its because I look after it.

The battery LEDs appear to be part of the body work too - as there's no obvious break lines. Maybe there's some new side/back loading intelligent batteries which do away with their own power indicators?

The battery LEDs appear to be part of the body work too - as there's no obvious break lines. Maybe there's some new side/back loading intelligent batteries which do away with their own power indicators?
I would think they would switch to the TB47/48s that fit the Matrice and M600. Perhaps that's what's happening in this picture. Also, wish I could better make out the front of the airframe. You kind of see what could be a mounting frame or possibly a sensor...

and so it begins, I've been holding off since july on buying an inspire pro

Reactions: Luff84
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oharac