Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 2 will be released on November 8th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't expecting any more, they always do this crap. Did my due as usual by clicking "thumbs down" :cool:

Okay this looks like avoidance system:
i2 avoidance.jpeg
but I am not sure what this is supposed to be
i2 no idea.jpeg

I've been waiting for the I2 for quite a while like many others. Other than the specs / design not living up to expectations is anyone going to place an order on day one? I'm pretty close to considering doing it (as long as the camera is updated).

I can't wait any longer just bought the inspire pro today spoke to the dealer and was a sired if the 2 does come out we will only see it in about 2 to 3 months from now

I've been waiting for the I2 for quite a while like many others. Other than the specs / design not living up to expectations is anyone going to place an order on day one? I'm pretty close to considering doing it (as long as the camera is updated).
It pretty much depends on the I2 price, being not over-priced considering that it is a modified/improved I1 model (adding features) on the other hand the Mavic Pro would be an option (getting a drone quicker, first problems may solved, more reasonable price)

on the other hand the Mavic Pro would be an option (getting a drone quicker, first problems may solved, more reasonable price)
Ordering now you'll have to be lucky to find a dealer who tried hard not to be noticed and has remaining stock if you want a Mavic before next year.

It pretty much depends on the I2 price, being not over-priced considering that it is a modified/improved I1 model (adding features) on the other hand the Mavic Pro would be an option (getting a drone quicker, first problems may solved, more reasonable price)
I am in Australia there is a waiting list of over 2000 mavericks by a single dealer I phoned around there isn't even an eta on the mavericks yet

I probably will but if the camera is the same I'll buy an I1 Pro with 3 extra T48s

I'll wait and see how much better the inspire "2" is and most notably if they have new cameras. it looks more like an inspire 1 V3 if you ask me.

If all they got is collision avoidance, 1080p lightbridge (probably interpolated or something) and a heavier two battery rig, its a power mod for a second battery for me, and a second hand X5R for christmas and I will be a happy bunny.

I'm not waiting months for something and losing a ton of money on it just because its the latest thing.
I'm already very happy with my inspire, just need a decent camera and a bit of extra redundancy.

Reactions: Droneyboy
I probably will but if the camera is the same I'll buy an I1 Pro with 3 extra T48s
Some I1 users are losing battery power from 80% down to 10% within seconds, so I really like the dual battery concept that will most likely come in order to avoid any damages or losing the drone at all landing on water. On the other hand the possible increase in flight time – hopefully – let us see…getting crazy till the 15th :rolleyes:

Yes, I'll definitely be purchasing. There is no other alternative for me (or my business). I nearly went with the Inspire but after I found this thread I decided to wait .

I'll wait and see how much better the inspire "2" is and most notably if they have new cameras. it looks more like an inspire 1 V3 if you ask me.

If all they got is collision avoidance, 1080p lightbridge (probably interpolated or something) and a heavier two battery rig, its a power mod for a second battery for me, and a second hand X5R for christmas and I will be a happy bunny.

I'm not waiting months for something and losing a ton of money on it just because its the latest thing.
I'm already very happy with my inspire, just need a decent camera and a bit of extra redundancy.

I'm with you on this one.........................

Reactions: Phatzo
Some I1 users are losing battery power from 80% down to 10% within seconds, so I really like the dual battery concept that will most likely come in order to avoid any damages or losing the drone at all landing on water. On the other hand the possible increase in flight time – hopefully – let us see…getting crazy till the 15th :rolleyes:
I like the dual battery option too, not for redundancy so much but for longer mapping missions without coming back half way through a mission to fit a fresh battery.

Those who are losing battery power from 80% to 10% in seconds are just not managing their battery properly, plain and simple.

PFAW Holder
BNUC-S Qualified

Reactions: apsussex
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abseilerstu