Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

South America Looking for certified pilot in Cuba

Reaction score
Website
www.rileylakeprod.com
Hey guys. I'm a certified operator in Canada. Heading to Cuba to shoot a documentary next week. Don't have enough room to bring my own gear as I'm bringing loads of other camera equipment already. If there is anyone on this thread from Cuba close to Havana please shoot me a PM. Would love to connect to shoot some aerials of the area for this project. Or buy stock footage?
Cheers!

Reactions: ftbletsas
Hello William!
I guess you already went to Cuba for your documentary. Did you finally find any licenced drone operator there or stock footage?
I am also going for filming in Cuba. We have press/media Visa and accrediation but they didnt give permission to bring a drone. If you have any insights from your experience it would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks
FT

Hey guys. I'm a certified operator in Canada. Heading to Cuba to shoot a documentary next week. Don't have enough room to bring my own gear as I'm bringing loads of other camera equipment already. If there is anyone on this thread from Cuba close to Havana please shoot me a PM. Would love to connect to shoot some aerials of the area for this project. Or buy stock footage?
Cheers!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nickolas74