Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Matrice 200 (M200)

From a good source.... M200 Series Pricing:

M200 (single gimbal capability) no top mount - $5,299
M210 (dual gimbal capability) - $8,999
M210-RTK (integrated RTK) - $14,999

So like 40-Large for a 210 RTK sporting the Z30 and XT-R.

ddddddaaaaaayyyyyyyuuuuuummmm DJI 3.5k for the extra gimble / top mount? You nasty girl.

Last edited:
Reactions: kevinm
That's ridiculous. DJI is still trying to make a killing by bringing out very expensive models faster than the market can configure and develop uses. DJI banks on the "I gotta have it" syndrome which has worked well in the past, look at the hoopla over the P4 (an overrated P3P...) and how fast they dropped it.

That's ridiculous. DJI is still trying to make a killing by bringing out very expensive models faster than the market can configure and develop uses. DJI banks on the "I gotta have it" syndrome which has worked well in the past, look at the hoopla over the P4 (an overrated P3P...) and how fast they dropped it.

Agreed. Flying 40k around that can drop from one prop or motor going down is ballsy. Also still can't get survey grade mapping....

Reactions: ReesAerials
David, one of our guys that's at MWC in Barcelona just send me a few nice images of the M200 on display. Enjoy! I'll include his selfie with the M200 as well for kicks and giggles :)

IMG_8646.JPG IMG_4301.JPG IMG_0263.JPG

Probably why you can't get TB50's at the minute - they're using them all to double up and make the TB55's :D

One would assume that is the case. Just wish they could handle the production capacity of both simultaneously. Not everyone is going to jump on the TB55's right away due to airline regs being over 100Wh. Plus we need to need actual flight time statistics on the differences TB50 vs. TB55 on the Inspire 2

Reactions: EDDSkitz
LOL - there not at all - my only grace would be they are looking at the ground - hopefully with lens shade would shade from rain. No M4/3 lens is rain proof, that needs the canon L range of lenses

Just to clarify your statement above. Most of the Olympus Zuiko Pro lenses are described this way:
"
BRAVE THE ELEMENTS

Many M.Zuiko lenses are designed to be Splashproof, Dustproof and Freezeproof so photographic adventures don’t have to come to an end because of uncooperative weather conditions. The abundant use of hermetic sealing ensures that moisture and dust are no match for your gear!"

I think they can be considered to be rain proof, the only problem is none of those lenses can fit on the X5 and up bodies...

For iOS you would be using the DJI GS Pro App whereas android would be using the new DJI Pilot App releasing when M200s begin shipping. Android users can find the same technology built into the DJI Pilot app that the DJI GS Pro App as.

Thanks for the info. Do you know if FlightHub will be compatible with DJI GO, as well? Or just GS Pro and the Pilot App.

Thanks for the info. Do you know if FlightHub will be compatible with DJI GO, as well? Or just GS Pro and the Pilot App.

So far from what we know is that the rollout of FlightHub will only be for DJI Pilot and therefore only enterprise platforms. Initial discussion has mentioned that it will most likely become available for other DJI units as well and therefore most likely will eventually integrate with the regular DJI GO App as well. Still very early details on FlightHub but more information will be coming.

Reactions: kevinm
So far from what we know is that the rollout of FlightHub will only be for DJI Pilot and therefore only enterprise platforms
So the assumptions is that no corporate / industrial will use iPad - I find iPad more stable than Android, and have had many issues with various Android versions of software !

So far from what we know is that the rollout of FlightHub will only be for DJI Pilot and therefore only enterprise platforms. Initial discussion has mentioned that it will most likely become available for other DJI units as well and therefore most likely will eventually integrate with the regular DJI GO App as well. Still very early details on FlightHub but more information will be coming.

Good info. Makes sense that they would test it on a smaller portion of the population before rolling it out more.

@Advexure What is your take on enterprises utilizing DJI's enterprise software (GS Pro/Pilot/FlightHub)? Looks like DJI is making a big push. Their software looks great but has so many bugs typically - I wonder if they will have the ability to really attack the high-end market software-wise.

Reactions: Advexure
So the assumptions is that no corporate / industrial will use iPad - I find iPad more stable than Android, and have had many issues with various Android versions of software !

I would agree as well. We're all iOS and MacOS based here and are not fans of Android. I'm sure there will be something for iOS with full functionality as well seeing what they have done with GS Pro. Just don't have any detail on this at the moment.

I would agree as well. We're all iOS and MacOS based here and are not fans of Android. I'm sure there will be something for iOS with full functionality as well seeing what they have done with GS Pro. Just don't have any detail on this at the moment.
I could say the exact opposite, my iPad drops apps constantly, Android only has an issue with DJI crap.

As for computers, or anything, I won't overpay for underpowered hardware.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using InspirePilots mobile app

Reactions: Advexure

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarcusFalc