Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

New Firmware

The likley hood of it being released today is 50%, DJI have released an Inspire 1 update once on a Friday. However, after it was released issues was discovered - they may have learnt there lesson and decide not to release a new update before the weekend.

I would rather they didn't release anything today being the last day before the weekend, as if there is any problems all the coders have gone home and we will have to wait till Monday. However, this is DJI so who knows....

Did you see the public beta test signup on the DJI Inspire 1 global Facebook group? 200 beta testers needed and they will potentially pay for any damaged I1's as a result of the beta failing etc. I like testing but that sounds far to risky to me and a no-go if you use it commercially.
Wonder if this beta replaces the talked about upcoming firmware. I.e. It'll be delayed a while.

Did you see the public beta test signup on the DJI Inspire 1 global Facebook group? 200 beta testers needed and they will potentially pay for any damaged I1's as a result of the beta failing etc. I like testing but that sounds far to risky to me and a no-go if you use it commercially.
Wonder if this beta replaces the talked about upcoming firmware. I.e. It'll be delayed a while.
can you maybe post a link?

**** thought i had it bad
I got like 5k of the 15k views
but you Sr.
soon come...
the reason i asked for the link was that i am on my phone and know i would just waste my tile not finding it within the apps of facebook... thank you though.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abseilerstu