Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

New Firmware

Although if you do get in, you'll be under NDA so wouldn't be able to comment
I am already under an NDA with them so cannot utter any murmerings but, users should be aware that in order to sign up you may need to give DJI some 'sensitive information' this may include but not limited to:
Your full passport information including a scanned copy.
You bank account details (so they can 'pay' you should you discover a bug etc).
If users are uncomfortable giving this sort of information out then it is probably best you do not sign up.

Just a heads up for people who are unfamiliar with DJI beta sign up procedure.

I am already under an NDA with them so cannot utter any murmerings but, users should be aware that in order to sign up you may need to give DJI some 'sensitive information' this may include but not limited to:
Your full passport information including a scanned copy.
You bank account details (so they can 'pay' you should you discover a bug etc).
If users are uncomfortable giving this sort of information out then it is probably best you do not sign up.

Just a heads up for people who are unfamiliar with DJI beta sign up procedure.

The user limit for beta sign up was reached quite fast, very shortly after the annoucement was made, so no sign up dilema here..

The last time DJI beta tested, we were delivered a rock solid firmware version (which I'm still running). Hopefully they will have the same success with the next release. I may actually consider installing this one. :)

Reactions: damoncooper
I am running Firmware v1.2.1.06 currently. And I use the I-pad version of the pilot app and everything works fine for me. I do however calibrate the compass every-time I fly from a different location, even if the app tells me I don't have to.

Although I really want way-points and POI so bad. So I really hope this next firmware has them.

i run latest fw and android app and mine will not move in or out of landing mode... even if i manually screw the worm gear in place... i am sending it in and see to it that i get a replacement fir the time as i have order to fly... hope dji is getting their act together a bit... :)
other than that she is doing well... i will probably have to do an IMU since i noticed altitude drop also when hover at low hight...

I overslept this morning (was up to 3am coding), but tried to sign up and got in. Not sure what to expect. We'll see.

A few slots opened up if anyone else is interested in participating in the beta. First come first served.

I started the signup process but got turned off by the need to supply a passport copy (and bank info), and by the need to record ground-based video for every test flight. I rarely will have somebody along to film the Inspire in flight. How do you beta testers handle this? You're always accompanied?

I started the signup process but got turned off by the need to supply a passport copy (and bank info), and by the need to record ground-based video for every test flight. I rarely will have somebody along to film the Inspire in flight. How do you beta testers handle this? You're always accompanied?

Which is why I told people they will need to give this level of information in my post here (#229).
http://www.inspirepilots.com/threads/new-firmware.3756/page-12
If people are uncomfortable giving this level of information then it is advisable not to sign up!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GRQLarae44