Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Reaction score
Hello, my name is Marcus. I have been flying UAV's commercially in the UK for a few years, All DJI products presently P3Pro, looking to upgrade to Inspire 1 with X5, Almost all still photos.

Hello, my name is Marcus. I have been flying UAV's commercially in the UK for a few years, All DJI products presently P3Pro, looking to upgrade to Inspire 1 with X5, Almost all still photos.
Hi Marcus,
Welcome. You say you are operating commercially in the UK for several years? I was just wondering because I don't see you as Marcus Keegan in the current permit holders list CAP1361.

PfCO Holder
BNUC-S Qualified

Last edited:
Welcome! I am mainly a stills photographer also. You will love the X5. I use it with 4 different lenses and it suits all of my needs. Olympus 12mm, 17mm, 25mm & 45mm.

Reactions: MarcusKeegan
Hi Marcus,
Welcome. You say you are operating commercially in the UK for several years? I was just wondering because I don't see you as Marcus Keegan in the current permit holders list CAP1361.

PfCO Holder
BNUC-S Qualified
Hello,
I did a course with Euro USC in 2012 gained my BNUC-S and traded as Whisperdrone. Sold my AD6/Wookong and let the permit lapse. Kept going for personal use with a P3Pro. I now want to regain my PfAW with an Inspire, hence joining this group.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BeatriceFo