Welcome to InspirePilots.com

Join the leading DJI Inspire community for free!

New owner Inspire 1 or Inspire 1 V2.0

Discussion in 'Inspire 1 Discussion' started by educol, Nov 18, 2015.

?
  1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. educol

I placed an order for a Inspire 1 from B&H that should arrive tomorrow, but I realize today that there is a new version (V2.0) out there already and the price difference is $400, better motors and different locking mechanism on the props. Accordingly to the info I'm getting those new motors provide better torque in order to handle heavier cameras like the X5.,

I had the opportunity to chat with a sales adviser from DJI and they said is totally worth it, it is a more stable and smooth drone.

If my intention is to stay with the X3 is it worth it to expend the extra $400?

2. Joola

Until I see a comparison of video capture, flight times, and a review of the handling characteristics of the new one over the older one, I don't feel comfortable weighing an opinion.

Whichever you end up purchasing, I think you'll be very happy.

3. Kauaigene

And just what else would you expect a salesman to say...especially from DJI ;)

4. Waternut13134

I just got the regular inspire 1 today,after doing research and talking to other drone hobbyist the upgrade to the V2 is not that big of a deal. The new motors have yet to be proven from what I've been told. Save the 400 dollars for extra batteries or an extended warranty.