Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Problems with "red Colour Props"

Just replied back on another thread. From what I understand the "redesigned" ones just have the foam inserts and from what I can tell they have resolved my ratting issue.

Reactions: EDDSkitz
Just replied back on another thread. From what I understand the "redesigned" ones just have the foam inserts and from what I can tell they have resolved my ratting issue.
They are different dimensions as well supposedly... thanks though!

I'm waiting on props now... where did you order from?

@Advexure sent these to me and gave me a return label to send back the old ones...replaced under warranty. DJI was taking forever to get the props from them so I asked Advexure if I can do the swap since that's where I bought my I2

Reactions: EDDSkitz
@Advexure sent these to me and gave me a return label to send back the old ones...replaced under warranty. DJI was taking forever to get the props from them so I asked Advexure if I can do the swap since that's where I bought my I2
Yeah, supposedly DJI has a set in the mail for me at some point.

I didn't notice anything but maybe its a slight difference..on what dimension are they different?
Should be the socket of the prop, and the locking towers that got the dimension change from what I can tell...

The Mavic is a toy, albeit expensive one... I would never trust it in a commercial application.

I have thought about being able to do smaller smoke stack inspections with it though.

It's bad enough that the Inspire is only a quad with the market it was sold to, so I'm not gonna hobble it any further.

That said, ANY inspire 1 adapter that uses the 13mm spaced screws to attach will work on the I2.
I found a guy on here that had a set of non quick release plates, and you just have to modify the spacing of the 12mm holes in the CF props.

It's temporary until blades are actually made for us.

The mounts use a star scree not an Allen key.

DJI know the problem and its been "escalated" we should hear a response early next week. They know there is many owners with this problem so i'm sure they will fix it.
Hi, I just got my inspire 2 and bought extra props with it and 4 of the 8 props rattle badly the other 4 have very minor rattles. When the Inspire is in the air in flight mode when hovering it will shake very badly at times. When the land gear is down there doesn't seem to be any shake while hovering. Is this similar to what you experience with you red props problem?

Also, pretty excited to see what you develop for 4G control that would be a game changer for myself.

Thanks

Josh

I have spoken to the director at the company and they are looking at a new range of Inspire 2 products from april - so will be very interesting to see- there product looks very good
Not sure about their marketing tactics....
The Inspire 1 was never the subject of a recall and was never taken off the market for props or any other reason! Therefore it could never be 'reintroduced' back into the market.
Also, I'm still using the safest props that have ever been available for the platform which are the original threaded variety with props locks.
If you have another conversation with said director you might want to mention to him that the I1 has never been taken off the market for any reason. There are also no other props other than the originals that offer any sort of redundancy.

The Inspire 1 was never the subject of a recall and was never taken off the market for props or any other reason! Therefore it could never be 'reintroduced' back into the market.

Well, actually...

"However, the Chinese manufacturer had grounded the Inspire 1 advising, both in the release notes and in an information window within the Assistant APP, to not use the quadricopter without first installing the propeller locks."

Con i nuovi blocca eliche il DJI INSPIRE 1 può tornare a volare in sicurezza | Quadricottero News

Firmware-Bug und Propeller-Probleme bei Quadcopter-Flaggschiff Inspire 1

These don't work on the I2...
41b6259e0f0629c90d189fd36105ba69.jpg

What size and type driver are you using to remove the 2 screws. Looks like a Hex head or Torx head or is it an Allen head. And what size. Thanks. I have some different drivers but they are either too small or are not fitting correctly. I don't want to strip them out and want to make sure I have the right one for my toolkit. I didn't see anything in the manual about the size of the bolts or what tools they recommend to have to tighten things up.

What size and type driver are you using to remove the 2 screws. Looks like a Hex head or Torx head or is it an Allen head. And what size. Thanks. I have some different drivers but they are either too small or are not fitting correctly. I don't want to strip them out and want to make sure I have the right one for my toolkit. I didn't see anything in the manual about the size of the bolts or what tools they recommend to have to tighten things up.

Hello, it's a torx #8

Not sure about their marketing tactics....
Also, I'm still using the safest props that have ever been available for the platform which are the original threaded variety with props locks.
If you have another conversation with said director you might want to mention to him that the I1 has never been taken off the market for any reason. There are also no other props other than the originals that offer any sort of redundancy.
At no point was i advertising this company or anything - just saying that i had spoken to them. Regarding marketing, thats something i keep clear of as I'm not a sales person, there does seam to be some different observations as to whether they were grounded or not and i don't know either way.

From my point of view, i like the idea of foldable props as an ease of use, and these do look like good quality being carbon fibre etc, and thats the position i came from from on this email - nothing more

I like the picture of the motor with the mount removed where it says "Check propeller is tightly secured before flying"

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SC300ExamDumps