Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Propeller Guards for Inspire 1.

Well he has just emailed me to say he has no stock currently
Well it seems unless Smart Power Charge are prepared to do something then we are stuffed!! I will not purchase from Drone Land out of principle, next step is to find a US dealer who will send to the UK

Thank you to everyone for the feedbacks.
We are looking into finding a solution and will be talking to our distributors.

Thank you to everyone for the feedbacks.
We are looking into finding a solution and will be talking to our distributors.

I'm sure SMART POWER CHARGE is doing everything in his power to grow, on the big demand for his product that's out there (ie: USA Based Customers), you can order off his site if your needs are quick and if International Dealers are Out of Stock, not the most cost effective solution for International buyers im sure, but shipping fees are controlled by the shipping companys. Going international is not an easy task but his company will do it. Staller Company to deal with and Great Customer Service and Great innovations, keep it coming Richie I am looking forward to what's coming next. .

Last edited:
For a limited time, you can order the PG direct from our website and we will ship to U.K.
Postage rate are not set by us, so please choose a method that suits you.

Last edited:
For a limited time, you can order the PG direct from our website and we will ship to U.K.
Postage rate are not set by us, so please choose a method that suits you.
Order placed. Many thanks for helping with this issue. I do hope you can find a long term solution as you will surely find many new customers in the UK with your innovative products. I will evaluate the prop guards and pass on details to the companies I fly for. Thanks again for your help.

It is the same as far as I know. CAUTION - I just tried to order and it now allows a UK address order with a $17 shipping charge via FedEx UNTIL you go to the final page when it switches to UPS Worldwide and adds an extra $165! I don't think so.
I was able to order with FedEX @ $61 for 2 sets.

An example of a professional application of smart powercharge professional prop guards.

c74cf65fc0cf340dd281b52de6c207a1.jpg

9cefe3909242b7b4d48e6df967f6f60b.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1436373320.282129.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1436373320.282129.jpg
    134.9 KB · Views: 15
Reactions: Mani
I am traveling to Dublin Ireland (for eye surgery) from South Bend Indiana. I will be arriving in Dublin on the 5th of August early a.m. If anyone who lives in Ireland or England (I should be in England from the 21st to the 23rd of August) wants to order prop guards I can bring a few sets with me (first come first served). You can buy it directly from smartcharge, ship to me and I'll bring them with at no charge to you if you pick them up from in Dublin,Ireland or Manchester, England as you wish. If you need them shipped from Ireland we'd have to work something out for the shipping costs from Ireland. Let me know via pm.

I am traveling to Dublin Ireland (for eye surgery) from South Bend Indiana. I will be arriving in Dublin on the 5th of August early a.m. If anyone who lives in Ireland or England (I should be in England from the 21st to the 23rd of August) wants to order prop guards I can bring a few sets with me (first come first served). You can buy it directly from smartcharge, ship to me and I'll bring them with at no charge to you if you pick them up from in Dublin,Ireland or Manchester, England as you wish. If you need them shipped from Ireland we'd have to work something out for the shipping costs from Ireland. Let me know via pm.
Hey many thanks for your offer but I ordered from SPC and they arrived super quick, just 4 days. I have been flying for others this week and loaned out my Inspire camera to a buddy who's camera is back for repair so I have not had a chance to try them yet. All I can say is that they are very well made and very easy to fit.
Good luck with the eye surgery.

Reactions: Eye in the sky

That's very nice of you.
Get well soon.

Hey many thanks for your offer but I ordered from SPC and they arrived super quick, just 4 days. I have been flying for others this week and loaned out my Inspire camera to a buddy who's camera is back for repair so I have not had a chance to try them yet. All I can say is that they are very well made and very easy to fit.
Good luck with the eye surgery.

Glad you've received them fast and are happy with the quality and fitment.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnjamin123