Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Propeller Spinoff Embarrassing

Reaction score
I was shooting for the local Chamber of Commerce today and apparently did not fully attach one of my quick release propellers. It flew off, floated perfectly, I caught it mid air and attached it for a successful flight. Anyone have this happen other than me? I'm not an idiot I promise haha.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I was shooting for the local Chamber of Commerce today and apparently did not fully attach one of my quick release propellers. It flew off, floated perfectly, I caught it mid air and attached it for a successful flight. Anyone have this happen other than me? I'm not an idiot I promise haha.

Impossible with the new QR props. you should do the upgrade, well worth it in my opinion!

You might have the newest ones I just assumed you had the old press n' turn ones that are easier to f up

You might have the newest ones I just assumed you had the old press n' turn ones that are easier to f up

I gotcha. Nope I have the pro with the QR. I guess I was just moving too quickly through my checklist. I love that it just flies off in the case of it not being seated. Pretty cool actually. Which inspire do you have?

I gotcha. Nope I have the pro with the QR. I guess I was just moving too quickly through my checklist. I love that it just flies off in the case of it not being seated. Pretty cool actually. Which inspire do you have?
Rev. D but I put the new prop mounts on and they are great

I'm not sure it's wise to catch spinning props out of the air but I'm glad it wasn't after you took off at least

I'm not sure it's wise to catch spinning props out of the air but I'm glad it wasn't after you took off at least

Oh it wasn't moving fast. It was literally just from when you first start the motors. I see what you mean though.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reubenmarie