Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Should I buy an inspire 1?

Reaction score
I've sold my P3A and recently purchased a second hand inspire, which I had to return after finding cracks in the plastic landing feet. I've come to the conclusion I should bite the bullet and buy a new one v2.0. My question is this, should I hold out a bit longer to see if there are any further price reductions before the release of the Inspire 2 (whenever that may be). I'm in the UK and found the cheapest at £1699 with free postage.

I have a feeling the I 2 will be quite expensive. I have just bought a Inspire 1 v2 from Heliguy and very happy with it.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Sorry my initial post is rather confusing, I want an Inspire 1 version 2, but wondering if the inspire 1's will drop further in price when the inspire 2 comes out?

Sorry mate I get it now. They might do a drop when the 2 is released but the don't seem to have drop the P3s again since the p4 was released

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

That's true, think I might grab one now. I'm without a drone at the moment and hate it, makes it worse that I got to fly an inspire for 10 mins but then had to return it . Awesome bits of kit.

Reactions: mikeL
I think it'll drop some. I wouldn't be surprised to see it around the 1600 USD mark... Still puts its above the price of a Phantom 4 so there wouldn't be any competition between the two and make it low enough priced for someone that wants to get a "pro" bird without dropping a mint...

Given the fall of the value of the £GBP I suspect further discounts will be minimal in the UK. This is apparent with the current X5 discount which is £150 without lens (only £110 with ???) whereas it's €400 in the Eurozone.

The Inspire won't drop any lower, also I completely agree any future replacement will be more than the original Inspire price, I would be predicting £3k area for the I2.

The only thing that may drop is battery prices.

Reactions: Rusty444
Brilliant, thanks Mark. I've not seen them before, gave you used them in the past?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abseilerstu