Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Should I get my Inspire 1 out of the pawn shop??

Reaction score
Hey guys, I need some opinions please. Long story short - I had a silent heart attack last year and my business pretty much went under. A few months ago I had to pawn my Inspire 1, (single controller, 4 batteries, and ipad 2 air). To get it out of pawn would only be $650. My finances are back to normal (I took an industry job and thankfully it pays very well) so it won't put me in a bind to pick it up.

However, my question is, with the current value of the Inspire 1 being fairly low, is it even worth it to get it back? Those batteries have been sitting in the pawn shop unused for about 5 months - would they even work at this point??

Thanks for any advice guys!!

There is no reason to ditch your Inspire 1 just because there is a new version out. Plenty of people, including myself, have made money with the Inspire one and we continue to do so. There will always be something better out there. Does this mean the Inspire 2 owners will have to ditch their craft when the Inspire 3 comes out? I don't think so.

And as long as those batteries don't have the "battery killer" fw loaded (unlikely at this point, that was a while ago), they should be fine.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abseilerstu