Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Using Ipad mini as second monitor

Reaction score
What cable do I need to connect my inspire 1 controller to my Ipad mini to use it as a second monitor.

What cable do I need to connect my inspire 1 controller to my Ipad mini to use it as a second monitor.
You can't.
IPads do not accept video in via HDMI protocol
There are solutions like using a Terradek cube or similar and streaming via WiFi etc

Litchi... DJI can't seem to get it together software side.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using InspirePilots mobile app

Litchi is a not a solution for second monitor...

@heygeorge Assuming your first device is connected to your Inspire controller is a device connected by USB then the best option you have is to either get a second monitor that can connect to the same remote by HDMI or get a second controller that you could connect the iPad Mini to using USB. Only one USB device can be connected to a controller at one time.

Reactions: The Editor
Actually you can cast to another device wirelessly with litchi and iOS only... waiting for the feature on android myself.

How is that not what's being asked for?

I'm hoping for a low latency stream with android to android directly in Litchi, in the Vue stream, you can enter cardboard mode and control the gimble with VR goggles while a pilot flies and controls the camera settings from the tablet as usual.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wild2Game