Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Video softness blues

No these settings are for both video and pic. Would be nice if they were separated. For now unfortunately it's not possible

I was going to play around with the NONE setting today but, like always, Im there to get my still shots. May go out tomorrow and play around. Love what the 45mm can do and have some fantastic stills from it but my videos are soft and unstable.

I was going to play around with the NONE setting today but, like always, Im there to get my still shots. May go out tomorrow and play around. Love what the 45mm can do and have some fantastic stills from it but my videos are soft and unstable.
They should be sharp with the 45mm it may need recalibration. Good luck. Give me a shout if you need any help.

Great job with your video, it does look like some color grading would really make it stand out. Your off to a great start. Thumbs up.

Thanks, but they are straight from the camera. Purposely didn't grade yet to share here. Do you see the little flutter?

Thanks, but they are straight from the camera. Purposely didn't grade yet to share here. Do you see the little flutter?
I can't see it on my end but I believe you that it's there. I have had some in the past. Do you think it is coming from movement. Or do you feel it is flicker possibly? I do know with windy days I get some slight movement but not always. It's frustrating when you are trying to get a great shot and it's messed up with a small problem. It will keep improving as firmware upgrades comes out.​

Seem to have fixed the problem but have no idea how... Perhaps it was fixed by resetting all camera settings. Also bought the 45 mm today, wow that lens looks awesome (although not the smoothest).
Back in the game!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarcusFalc