My Inspire 1 arrived back late Wednesday from the LA repair facility after a LONG visit. That being water over the dam, I’ll get into my latest issue. The DJI repair facility elected to replace my original Inspire that I flew since February. I anticipated some tasks that would be necessary to return to the flight line again with the Inspire 1. I did, while the AC was in LA, purchase a P3P as a backup and plan B. Knowing that the new AC would require binding to my transmitter (I didn’t send in to repair), I first checked the state of the AC and transmitter for their respective firmware status. I found that I had to get them in sync on the 1.2.16 prior to doing anything. I then did the binding procedure as noted in the manual and had no problems. Next, I upgraded both the AC and the two transmitters to firmware 1.3.0 with no issues. At this point, I moved to my battery maintenance and had to upgrade 4 bat’s to 1.3.0 and start the process (>4hrs) to cycle the batteries down to <5% and recharge. At this stage, I was fighting a “weak RC transmission signal” but continued until all batteries were complete. Next, I moved to upgrade the Inspire 1 to 1.4.10 firmware leaving the transmitter at 1.3.0 per instructions. At this point, I have the Inspire 1 on all of the latest firmware, my P3P on all of the latest firmware, and the DJI Go app on latest version. I use the same tablet to fly both ACs. First test flight of the Inspire 1, I had a persistent weak RC transmission message so I kept it close (<10’) to the transmitter. I removed the failsafe altitude and kept the AC within 10’ of ground after updating the home point. I had to struggle to get the landing gear back down even though I never raised them and the “adaptive landing” setting was off. Signal in and out, so I walked a circle around the AC at 10’ to try and remedy to no avail. I finally lowered the AC to 1.5m to lower to allow me to lower landing gear and land. After stowing the Inspire 1, I took out the P3P in the same spot with the same tablet and app running and had no issues whatever. I flew it to 1.5km away at 120m alt AHP, again with no issues. Same exact location, same tablet and app with extremely different results. I opted to go back, recharge everything (RC, tablet, flight batteries, etc) and when done, re-bind the transmitter to the Inspire 1. Subsequent test flight with the SAME results as above, including the after test flight of the P3P. I never had RC transmission issues in the beginning while flying the Inspire 1, but they are prevalent now. I cannot use this AC until this is solved. I hope I’ve given enough information above to allow for the remedy to my situation. I will wait and read for suggestions to fix this issue. In closing, I have one thought. The airspace is the easy issue in the future of our flight. The bandwidth and radio spectrum is the huge hurdle that lies ahead.