Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Which prop system do I have?

Reaction score
Hey there folks,

Still new to my Inspire 1 (v2 Pro - Black Edition) but not new to drones. Question please:

I have looked at a lot of photos and either I'm looking in the wrong place or something because I cannot figure out what prop system I have. It looks between the Inspire 1 and Inspire 2.... but not the same as either? Not sure?

The reason is I would like to get folding props, and if they are quieter, that would be a bonus.

Is my system capable of adding folding props? I have looked at folding props online and It looks like they bolt on and replace the current twist/release system?

If I can replace my props with folding ones, any suggestions? Will these work, are they any good? 1345 Carbon Fiber Folding Propellers Set for DJI Inspire 1 / Matrice 100 (13x4.5)

Inspire1v2-Motor.jpgInspire1v2-1345Prop.jpgInspire1v2BlackPro-InFlightMode.jpg

That looks like the OEM prop system and OEM standard prop to me. Markings may be different, but the form factor looks exactly the same.

D

That looks like the OEM prop system and OEM standard prop to me. Markings may be different, but the form factor looks exactly the same.

D
Thank you for the reply. So is the (2) bolt pattern on all the motors (Inspire 1, 2 and 3) all the same? Any feedback on folding props?

Reactions: CactusJackSlade
I can't speak to the Inspire 2 or 3, as I don't own either.

They work just fine on my Mavic Pro. I doubt there is any kind of flight advantage. The folding is for convenience and storage, I assume.

D
Yes, folding props would allow me to keep them on inside my case :) I have folding props on my Mavic and Autel drones as well. Thanks for your input.

Reactions: Donnie Frank

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
myracook