Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

WORK WITH US ... TRAVEL THE WORLD

Reaction score

If you are passionate about aerial photography and love to showcase the beauty of the planet, you should join the team at AES.

Those selected as part of our elite team of 'Artists' become eligible to complete paid assignments we receive from customers worldwide.

What a great way to discover the world, all while doing something you love.

For more information, feel free to communicate with me directly and/or visit www.aerial-entertainment-studios.com to see the kind of work we do.

Cheers

Patrice Gaucher LL.B.
CEO, Aerial Entertainment Studios

Unfortunately those videos would not make it to the site. Some individual segments might be accepted, but the wade majority would not be approved given they are not aligned with our mission statement.
If you have material that showcases the beauty of the planet and is truly stunning, please do let me know and I will happily look at it.

Cheers
Patrice

Carefull using services like these. They DO NOT protect your work. Anyone can use a free software app to steal your uploads without paying. I've already been in contact with this company and at this point they have nothing in place to protect footage. As a test I just used 4K Download prg. to rip a 1080/60 video clip from their site. I would suggest avoiding places like this that cannot keep your copyrighted work safe from thieves. They will tell you things like, "we only use 720p previews and nobody would ever steal those" - which is wrong. We've used many of these type of companies, and not just for video footage. We used to sell audio tracks to places like Audio Blocks. But people just ripped them using "record what you hear" apps. Audio Jungle puts a voice over the samples making them worthless until you pay. I suggested using a watermark to this company in Hong Kong, but they feel their using 720p samples is good enough protection. I can tell you from experience, that is not at all true.

Bill
Colorado Dronography

Reactions: Nigpd
Carefull using services like these. They DO NOT protect your work. Anyone can use a free software app to steal your uploads without paying. I've already been in contact with this company and at this point they have nothing in place to protect footage. As a test I just used 4K Download prg. to rip a 1080/60 video clip from their site. I would suggest avoiding places like this that cannot keep your copyrighted work safe from thieves. They will tell you things like, "we only use 720p previews and nobody would ever steal those" - which is wrong. We've used many of these type of companies, and not just for video footage. We used to sell audio tracks to places like Audio Blocks. But people just ripped them using "record what you hear" apps. Audio Jungle puts a voice over the samples making them worthless until you pay. I suggested using a watermark to this company in Hong Kong, but they feel their using 720p samples is good enough protection. I can tell you from experience, that is not at all true.

Bill
Colorado Dronography
Bill, I believe we have discussed this already and we came to an agreement. If you would not mind updating the group with the status of our conversation, that would be appreciated. Leaving this thread in such a manner is not what I would consider fair play.
Thanks
Patrice

?

Sent from my iPhone using InspirePilots
Just asking the person who wrote the post above to update the group on the conversation that we had. The information on that post is not updated and could lead to misinformation. The fact is that our platform represents high profile artists (some of them working at National Geographic) and they are very comfortable uploading 720p files to the site. If adding a watermark to 720p footage allows people to feel more comfortable, that is fine with us.

Yes some kids and students could end up getting their hands on some low res footage, but quite frankly the customer base we work with is high end and they purchase 4K footage and above, and pay a premium for that content. But having said this, if your footage is earth shattering and one of a kind, we are happy to accept a watermark.

Cheers
Patrice

This is true! I had several productive emails with Patrice. Result was she said we could use watermarks to protect our work. For those of you that haven't had your work ripped off this might not seem like a big deal. I however didn't feel comfortable uploading footage to a server that could be "ripped" or forced to stream YouTube/Vimeo 4K videos without a watermark. Patrice was awesome and I hope AES is a huge success. Thanks again Patrice!

Bill
Colorado Dronography

...........and to think that we have only just begin to worry about all the legal issues with areal photography.......

This is in its infancy

If you are passionate about aerial photography and love to showcase the beauty of the planet, you should join the team at AES.

Those selected as part of our elite team of 'Artists' become eligible to complete paid assignments we receive from customers worldwide.

What a great way to discover the world, all while doing something you love.

For more information, feel free to communicate with me directly and/or visit www.aerial-entertainment-studios.com to see the kind of work we do.

Cheers

Patrice Gaucher LL.B.
CEO, Aerial Entertainment Studios
Www.FlyingPhotos.ca in Canada would consider hearing more

...........and to think that we have only just begin to worry about all the legal issues with areal photography.......

This is in its infancy
I think this applies for intellectual property in general, with aerial photography being relatively new. What we do however is pretty unique given stock is only a portion of our business. The real game changer is the 'drone for hire' part of the business that opens up to a whole world of opportunities.

We are looking for professional contributors that we can assign to complete jobs of all sorts. We started this only 1 month ago and already have 8 job requests in 4 different countries. Granted, most of the requests are in Asia, but they are coming from companies operating in Asia, Europe and Canada. So there is a lot of potential here and we want to associate ourselves with reputable operators that can get the job done.

Keep in mind we do 0 marketing yet, and we rely only on word of mouth to promote our services. Things will explode when we start prospecting aggressively for business in Q1 2017.

Exciting times ahead.

Cheers

Patrice

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sadpoetryweb