Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

15 in. CF Tiger props are awesome

The Lynh Phan Prop Adapters?
I found a place with plenty in the US

I have 2 brand new, unused sets of 13mm top plate adaptors for sale.
$150 per set shipped, lower 48 only, USPO Priority w/tracking.
(these things are getting pretty rare these days).
Paypal only, First two PMs get them :)

Bri Guy

Attachments

• Self Tightning Prop Adaptors.jpg
    Self Tightning Prop Adaptors.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 203
Last edited:
Reactions: EDDSkitz
I went to the LP storefront and everything was on backorder. Can you share the link?

I have 2 brand new, unused sets of 13mm top plate adaptors for sale.
$150 per set shipped, lower 48 only, USPO Priority w/tracking.
(these things are getting pretty rare these days).
Paypal only, First two PMs get them :)

Bri Guy

Attachments

• Self Tightning Prop Adaptors.jpg
    Self Tightning Prop Adaptors.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 134
Last edited:
Reactions: SanCap
Everywhere is out of stock...

I'm gonna grab the Lynh Phan Prop Adapters, expensive, but good reviews from those that have bought them.

I'm also in the US, so other adapters are next to impossible to find.
They will not fit on the I2., they are not that good. Get the dronehire ones. Much better and a quarter of the price

They will not fit on the I2., they are not that good. Get the dronehire ones. Much better and a quarter of the price
Yeah, was looking into this last night....

Any of the ones that screw into the motor itself will work, but I can't seem to find a set of adapters *without* blades, as the smaller I1 blades won't work and I have no need to buy them.

Also, I was told by a shop owner themselves that those fit and they had them on their I2... just trying to sell their overpriced adapters I guess....

I can tell you that the adaptors I posted a picture of fits EVERY Inspire out there. Period. :)

I can tell you that the adaptors I posted a picture of fits EVERY Inspire out there. Period. :)
The I2 doesn't have threads, does the LP have the two holes for screws?

I could care less if they are quick release, I just want the carbon props on my I2, price is no object, and I'll go to my buddies machine shop if I have to.

CANCEL - LP is a ripoff - lol

Thanks but no.
The I2 doesn't have threads, does the LP have the two holes for screws?

I could care less if they are quick release, I just want the carbon props on my I2, price is no object, and I'll go to my buddies machine shop if I have to.

The I2 does have threads in the motor, you remove the 2 screws that hold the current quick release mount on and the LP adapters then screw to the motor. Yes the LP adapters have mounting holes in them.

Not quite...

835848d14ceb49c00f43e6726f273149.jpg

Thanks but no.

The I2 does have threads in the motor, you remove the 2 screws that hold the current quick release mount on and the LP adapters then screw to the motor. Yes the LP adapters have mounting holes in them.
Nonsense ! They do NOT !

Thanks but no.

Sorry but you're wrong. Feel free to try if you don't believe any of us.

So, I'm still looking for CF prop adapters for the I1 that screw onto the motors with two screws, not the center post...

Anyone with an I1 using these?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abseilerstu