Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

15 in. CF Tiger props are awesome

The ones you screw on the motors with 2 screws.
How do those suck? CF is better than plastic by and far...

I wish there was a permanent mount, looks like I'm going to the machine shop.

Aero 3d it's in the UK an shipping is very fast. Just buy the adapters not the props . Rctimers has good props a decent prices . Lp can stick his over priced junk where the sun doesn't shine.

Reactions: Fanti and EDDSkitz
Aero 3d it's in the UK an shipping is very fast. Just buy the adapters not the props . Rctimers has good props a decent prices . Lp can stick his over priced junk where the sun doesn't shine.
Sweet, gonna have a look now! Hopefully they ship to the US

Edit: found them.... they weren't in the one place because they are out of stock like everyone for the Amazing Tech adapters.

Last edited:
Which adaptors? got a link or a picture of the ones that suck so we can all steer clear, please.
Those ones. They screw onto the motor with 2 screws. (Cant see it on the pic). But stay away, they are horrible. The thread, both holding the prop and the one on the motor strip easily.adapter-inspire-zur-montage-t-prop.jpg

Those ones. They screw onto the motor with 2 screws. (Cant see it on the pic). But stay away, they are horrible. The thread, both holding the prop and the one on the motor strip easily.View attachment 12548
Is it possible to just screw CF props to the motor? I'll leave the **** things on all the time, between the shaking and the locks being fubar, I'm ready to sell this crap.

Thanks for that, they are cheap enough that I'll buy a set and decide if I trust them myself...
There the exact same as lp a a 8th the cost . You get people who try to put them on the wrong side an cross thread them . I've ran them for a year an a half no issues. An I know of many others

Reactions: EDDSkitz
There the exact same as lp a a 8th the cost . You get people who try to put them on the wrong side an cross thread them . I've ran them for a year an a half no issues. An I know of many others
Well, to be fair, the LP just screws onto the motor post... while these attach with two screws, MUCH safer IMO.

Lp has both style. I won't buy into his kool-aid. Once there screwed on there threaded the same way

Reactions: 7jay7
Lp has both style. I won't buy into his kool-aid. Once there screwed on there threaded the same way
Every LP I've seen is a single piece with no holes for screws... pictures are posted above...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abseilerstu