Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

15 in. CF Tiger props are awesome

These look really good. I am wondering if they would void the I2 warranty though, if you had a crash with them...
I'll trust CF over their plastic to be safer, not too sure about the quick release plates and no locks though. I'll be waiting to see if they spin themselves off with props a few inches larger than the I1.

What does that work out to USD? Seems overpriced for two pieces of aluminum, and is it aircraft aluminum, or chineseium?

Edit, translated the page, at least it's good quality metal... all of $10 worth, if that.

Don't forget to add $30 for shipping! Yep way overpriced but I am worth it. At least I will not have to worry about my props rattling or falling off.

Reactions: BOCACINE
Don't forget to add $30 for shipping! Yep way overpriced but I am worth it. At least I will not have to worry about my props rattling or falling off.
Again, those props are a bit bigger... let's see what happens during motor breaking.

I'll trust CF over their plastic to be safer, not too sure about the quick release plates and no locks though. I'll be waiting to see if they spin themselves off with props a few inches larger than the I1.
I had 15" on my inspire 1 never had any problems. As far as the quick release I'd much rather do that then pulling screws out ever time you take in an outside the case

I had 15" on my inspire 1 never had any problems. As far as the quick release I'd much rather do that then pulling screws out ever time you take in an outside the case
Leaving mine on and buying a large pelican rolling case... more room for batteries anyway.

Reactions: Ftolino
Which 15" did you have on the I1 ? Mine didnt fit.

It looks like you need to screw them on with the screws. So you cant take props off easily. Totally overpriced my opinion to. Quality made in Italy ? Wtf ? Since when Italian = Quality ?
Just an FYI, seeing as most everyone here doesn't come from an RC or pilot background...

Quick release props are pretty much a DJI thing that really needs to stop. Industry standard for manned, unmanned, etc. is permenantly attached props.

Just an FYI, seeing as most everyone here doesn't come from an RC or pilot background...

Quick release props are pretty much a DJI thing that really needs to stop. Industry standard for manned, unmanned, etc. is permenantly attached props.
Correct, BUT it all depends on the quality of the adapters and especially the screws. There is loads of garbage quality out there. Dont risk your 5,000 + $ bird with crappy quality.

Correct, BUT it all depends on the quality of the adapters and especially the screws. There is loads of garbage quality out there. Dont risk your 5,000 + $ bird with crappy quality.
Oh absolutely... as an engineer, these adapters can totally be made safe. But for $200 it should have locks, especially since it's less than $10 in metal and 30 min on the mill. It's probably even cut off of round stock.

Reactions: Ftolino

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sonamsharma4u