Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

15 in. CF Tiger props are awesome

[
I didn't think about that... the T-motor 15x5 would probably bolt right on with top plates huh?

If you mean the 2 top screws on the motor, they are very slightly different than the prop holes. I took mine apart and also had a friend compare the t-motor top plates to the holes on the Inspire 2. The Inspire is off by maybe one mm maybe less causing the screws to point outward. Michael @Florida Drone Supply took these images for me. You would have to gracefully remove a small amount of material from the prop mounting holes for a "Proper Fit"

IMG_2510.JPG IMG_5307.JPG

[

If you mean the 2 top screws on the motor, they are very slightly different than the prop holes. I took mine apart and also had a friend compare the t-motor top plates to the holes on the Inspire 2. The Inspire is off by maybe one mm maybe less causing the screws to point outward. Michael @Florida Drone Supply took these images for me. You would have to gracefully remove a small amount of material from the prop mounting View attachment 12559 View attachment 12560 holes for a "Proper Fit"
Awesome, thanks for that...

That means the top plates would need to be modified as well...

I'm gonna get a set of those adapters mentioned before from amazing tech and test them out.

Reactions: Ftolino
[

If you mean the 2 top screws on the motor, they are very slightly different than the prop holes. I took mine apart and also had a friend compare the t-motor top plates to the holes on the Inspire 2. The Inspire is off by maybe one mm maybe less causing the screws to point outward. Michael @Florida Drone Supply took these images for me. You would have to gracefully remove a small amount of material from the prop mounting holes for a "Proper Fit"

View attachment 12559 View attachment 12560
Thanks for the info I've only flown mind maybe 10 times now I haven't had a chance to take it apart not that I really want to my props are good and tight for which I'm blessful for

Guys, do whatever you want, but you will run into problems sooner or later. Do not use the ones I showed above. Currently only Amazing tech work and fit well.

Reactions: EDDSkitz
Guys, do whatever you want, but you will run into problems sooner or later. Do not use the once I showed above. Currently only Amazing tech work and fit well.
Those are what I'm buying, I don't think anyone is suggesting anything else even works... the ones you said stay away from I can't even find.

Yes the top plates would need to be adjusted also.

First off, I posted the wrong pic a few pages back and accidently threw peeps off track.
Here is what I have learned for facts.

The holes in the top of all the dji motors are 13mm apart
The holes in t-motor props are 12mm apart.
The holes in the t-motor top plates are also 12mm
The holes in the adaptors I am now showing are 13mm apart, and match all dji inspire motors.

instructions -
toss nice included t-motor 12mm top plates into junk drawer
insert new 13mm adaptor plates into c/f prop center hole
with a small rasp, widen the prop holes on both sides 1/2mm each, (only takes a few seconds)

Attachments

• 13mm top plates.jpg
    13mm top plates.jpg
    364.8 KB · Views: 89
Last edited:
First off, I posted the wrong pic a few pages back and accidently threw peeps off track.
Here is what I have learned for facts.

The holes in the top of all the dji motors are 13mm apart
The holes in t-motor props are 12mm apart.
The holes in the t-motor top plates are also 12mm
The holes in the adaptors I am now showing are 13mm apart, and match all dji inspire motors.

instructions -
toss nice included t-motor 12mm top plates into junk drawer
insert new 13mm adaptor plates into c/f prop center hole
with a small rasp, widen the prop holes on both sides 1/2mm each, (only takes a few seconds)

dji001-c.jpg
So where do we find those at?

So where do we find those at?

I'm sure I have two new, unused sets lying about because I bought 4 full sets last year for my Inspire 1 (when they were available). They fit perfect on all inspire motors because they match the 13mm hole spacing, there in no way to screw up the prop because the center hole never changes. U could ream out the t-motor metal top plates as well, (but that's ALOT harder than widening holes in c/f).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
neonlight