Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Autopilot Beta Test

Very nice, but I saw on the DJI form from Rich (beta tester) the possibilities, great! I thought that the software was release free yesterday for everybody now, I bought all the apps for my IPad AIR2 and iPhone 6 plus (can I use it later, or it is worthless?) so we have to wait, so I hope it does not take too long before we can go this beautiful software testing and use. Many look forward! take it easy, regards
You will be able to use it later when the release comes out, so you did not waste your money. I am a Beta tester as well and I am here to tell you this software is awesome. It probably won't be long before it is out for you.

Reactions: kode
You will be able to use it later when the release comes out, so you did not waste your money. I am a Beta tester as well and I am here to tell you this software is awesome. It probably won't be long before it is out for you.
Thanks for the answer, wish you nice day (and dream about this Autoflight software :))

I've been trying various yaw settings etc. has anybody come up with a good combination of setting to get Orbit mode to work smoothly at high speed. My shots don't seem to stay entered, even when there is no wind?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I've been trying various yaw settings etc. has anybody come up with a good combination of setting to get Orbit mode to work smoothly at high speed. My shots don't seem to stay entered, even when there is no wind?
We are working on a few tweaks to the algorithm to help address this. Stay tuned.

Reactions: damoncooper
Orbit seems to be improving with the latest adaptive power settings.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I was out flying with Autopilot and found that the program was crashing a fair amount. While it's not difficult to restart the program in flight I also noticed that it has no memory of what mode you were in, which means you have to reset it all.Which takes a bit of time and is a problem when filming. I use an ipad mini 2 which has the A7 chip. Anyone else find this to be an issue.Unless I'm doing something wrong I wouldn't mind - in next upgrade-a more stable platform with an ability to recall what ( flight mode etcetera) mode you were flying in.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abseilerstu