Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Autopilot Beta Test

I will purchase from app store once available and I think everybody should do the same. we have had the privilege of testing this before hand and perhaps contribute a little to become an excellent app, allowing us to use our DJI drones in ways that DJI itself has not yet been able to offer !

Reactions: Maurice
So do Beta testers keep using the same App or do we purchase it from the App Store?
Of course you should purchase it ;), but you may want to wait until version 2.0 is available because 1.1 doesn't support the Inspire / P3 (I believe it will replace your beta copy).

Reactions: mdomeny
Of course you should purchase it ;), but you may want to wait until version 2.0 is available because 1.1 doesn't support the Inspire / P3 (I believe it will replace your beta copy).
So as a beta tester, I can upload the new DJI firmware and the new DJI Go app and my AutoFlightlogic app will still work? (I have Inspier 1)

One thing I noticed doing the upgrade was my batteries didn't need an upgrade. Maybe down to them updating when I loaded the beta sdk. Anyone else find this?

well. I tested the ground station portion of the GO app. what a miserable fail. You have to fly all your waypoints. Limited to 500m distance from controller. I guess this has me craving a 3rd party app. wink wink. Lets get started!

Reactions: Eric Rose
We are working on it - the Autopilot way.
Does the Autopilot app uses Apple maps or Google maps?
The Apple maps in many area of Canada (in satellite mode) are very poor quality.
I am looking forward to a proper full featured ground station app that uses Google maps (or allows user to select between Apple and Google maps).

Does the Autopilot app uses Apple maps or Google maps?
The Apple maps in many area of Canada (in satellite mode) are very poor quality.
I am looking forward to a proper full featured ground station app that uses Google maps (or allows user to select between Apple and Google maps).
We are looking at switching to Google maps in the next release, to coincide with Waypoint Mode.

are the beta tester going to keep testing and getting updates automatically.....including ground station?

We are looking at switching to Google maps in the next release, to coincide with Waypoint Mode.
And if you do this please,please make one for Android.As soon it's there you can be sure I order it at the same time.Can't wait;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BetseyHene