Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Autopilot Beta Test

Just bought your software and the in- app orbit feature. Waiting for Zipline.
Now waiting for Apple .... Estimation, by end of this week Jim?
Here's hoping, as I am into this epic trip cross America and the apps and auto flight features can't come soon enough.
A big thank you to the AF/AP team. I'm sure your hard work/pushing has also hurried DJI to get a move on with their firmware/SDK progress too. Great job.
Josh.

Reactions: mdomeny
In reality Jim meant august 30th (if I am not mistaken) so any day is good. may be it is released tomorrow along with new iphones !!!

Indeed - now go buy it everyone!
Purchased!! Autoflight Logic thank you so much for your hard work on this project.

To everyone else i just want to say that in my opinion DJI really let us down on their version of the software so please purchase this software, including all 3 addons, even if you don't think you will use the addons. In the PC software world a specialized application like this might cost hundreds or thousands of dollars so $40 is cheap especially considering the price we paid for our hardware. Please also consider the fact that their potential market is much smaller than a lot of other software packages so that $40 seems even cheaper to me in light of that fact. Please support them so that they can bring us the best version of ground station possible.

Autoflight logic. before i bought the paid version my version number was 2.0.34 and now it is 2.0.37. I didnt see anything posted here. Would it be possible for you to post a changelog on your web site with all revisions for versions just so that people dont have to search for that info (or perhaps you have it already somewhere)?

Autoflight logic. before i bought the paid version my version number was 2.0.34 and now it is 2.0.37. I didnt see anything posted here. Would it be possible for you to post a changelog on your web site with all revisions for versions just so that people dont have to search for that info (or perhaps you have it already somewhere)?
Nothing changed between 34 and 37, except for enabling in-app purchases and we had to rebuild it twice to make Apple happy because we inadvertantly built it with beta copies of Xcode and OS X, which is apparently a no no. Full version 2 changelog is here: Autopilot - Autoflight Logic

Nothing changed between 34 and 37, except for enabling in-app purchases and we had to rebuild it twice to make Apple happy because we inadvertantly built it with beta copies of Xcode and OS X, which is apparently a no no. Full version 2 changelog is here: Autopilot - Autoflight Logic
that link only has major revision additions. I was looking for a detailed change log including bug fixes etc. for incremental revisions. That info is very helpful.

Great work
Have now purchased the full app including all adding
Looking forward to beta testing waypoints and Google maps when it happens
Left 5 star feedback too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luffdozen7869