Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Autopilot Beta Test

I use the build 48/49 and can't connect to the Inspire 1. The Connection to the DJI GO-App works fine and also to the Non-Beta-Version. Do I have to change anything in the settings or is this a known problem?

Thanks - Ralf

Sorry, forget: Inspire 1 with X5 Gimbal. But as I said, with the Non-Beta it works fine with the Inspire 1 Pro.

Sorry, forget: Inspire 1 with X5 Gimbal. But as I said, with the Non-Beta it works fine with the Inspire 1 Pro.
The beta version of Autopilot is using a beta version of the SDK which fixed a bug where Autopilot would lose connection to an aircraft when the app was put in the background. We will be at the DJI office on Tuesday and will ask them about this. We already have a list of other things to ask them, but if there is something in particular you would like to know, let us know.

Reactions: 1vertol
The beta version of Autopilot is using a beta version of the SDK which fixed a bug where Autopilot would lose connection to an aircraft when the app was put in the background. We will be at the DJI office on Tuesday and will ask them about this. We already have a list of other things to ask them, but if there is something in particular you would like to know, let us know.

How about asking for a screen recorder function for Autopilot?
For us iOS folks would be a nice add.

So when do you think you will fix the connection-problem with the I1 Pro with the X5? I love the option to save the flight-plans, because then you can set up the camera in the DJI GO-App and change back to Autopilot without setting the flight-plan again. That saves a lot of work and time as long as you don't have the option to set the camera directly in Autopilot.

So when do you think you will fix the connection-problem with the I1 Pro with the X5?
As soon as DJI updates the SDK to support it, we will update Autopilot. They haven't indicated a timeline yet but we hope to know more after we visit them this week.

then you can set up the camera in the DJI GO-App and change back to Autopilot without setting the flight-plan again.
True, but one thing to know is that we are asking them to expose all the settings dialogs via the SDK. Hopefully they can do this and we can stay focused on innovation.

True, but one thing to know is that we are asking them to expose all the settings dialogs via the SDK. Hopefully they can do this and we can stay focused on innovation.
One thing i hope we an get is the "Overexposure warning". This is extremely useful to show on screen which areas are pure white by showing a crosshatch over these areas.

Reactions: 1vertol

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stonecentreaus