Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Autopilot Beta Test

That is correct, only Focus Strategies with the same exact settings can be interpolated currently.

So basically instead of specifying an angle for the yaw, you want to specify angular velocity (such as 1 degree / second)?

The app will automatically attempt to upload to Healthy Drones just by opening it. However, if there has been an upload error in the last hour, it will wait until an hour has passed.

Open to suggestions on how to make that dialog more clear.

Is this the issue you solved by turning off wifi on the devices?

You can use the new Settings Profiles feature to conveniently switch between these two use cases.

Can you email a flight log showing this?

The setting is off by default because switching from F to P already immediately gives you control of the aircraft. This will put Autopilot into RC Override, which means it will still be engaged but not actively sending any flight commands (even if it did the aircraft would ignore them in this state). At this point, you have the choice to either disengage via the onscreen button, or switch back to F and let Autopilot go back to sending commands.

Stay tuned, we have something coming that you might like. Do you have any specific feature requests?

Will add it to the list.

Do you mean like this?

Can you elaborate? DJI Logs? Autopilot Logs? You want to pay monthly? etc

I would like to see the same feature as healthy drones, but in an IOS app and a one time fee instead of subscription based. Also should be able to sync in cloud so I can have access to my data from my other IOS devices.

Willing to pay a premium for such an app that can provid this type of detailed logging

With the ICloud each person has 5gigs of storage available. Even so just to be able to have a one time fee would be worth the investment.

If you don't see the value for the end users then I understand your position as a software / program vendor and how monthly subscriptions for aquiring detailed logging data helps your business.

Non the less it would be nice if someone would make this type of native app that I can load and view all my logs in detail.

Sign me up!!!!

Hi Autoflight, Can I safely update to:

Inspire 1 Pro Firmware v1.4.0.70
2016-03-07

Just checking if your amazing product still works?

I would prefer to enter degrees to rotate over the span that the Focus Trigger has effect as well as whether it should be CW or CCW. So for example I could enter 1440 degrees to rotate it 4 times.

The reason I would like it this way is that in order to meet backup with a different kind of focus trigger I need to match their angles and if I was to scale the mission or change its speed this would change the number of rotations doing it the way you suggested. Of course if we could have both options that would be great too :)
I like this also especially if the horizontal velocity we set also controls the velocity of the rotation.

With the ICloud each person has 5gigs of storage available. Even so just to be able to have a one time fee would be worth the investment.

If you don't see the value for the end users then I understand your position as a software / program vendor and how monthly subscriptions for aquiring detailed logging data helps your business.

Non the less it would be nice if someone would make this type of native app that I can load and view all my logs in detail.

Sign me up!!!!

The app could also be for PC with local storage of the flightlog, would be ok and you could synk your other devices thru your local network.
Personaly i like to have my data on local storage not in cloud, and you don't have to pay for cloud service
Mainly you only got to have a understandable convert for djilog data to some sort of txt, then you could sort and manipulate the data as you like in ie. Spreadsheet of any kind.

Hi Autoflight, Can I safely update to:

Inspire 1 Pro Firmware v1.4.0.70
2016-03-07

Just checking if your amazing product still works?
We haven't tested this firmware yet, but the answer is almost certainly yes.

Is the RTH problem in Waypoint Mode (Autoflight) resolved?
To be clear, the issue is present in all Modes, not just Waypoint Mode. DJI has not released new firmware yet, except for the Inspire 1 Pro, which we have not tested yet.

@autofloght logic: can't seem to see where I set the interval in seconds now since it is removed from settings.
You have to do it from the Camera Settings dialog now. The aircraft has to be connected in order to access this window as this setting is actually stored on the camera itself.

I plan to test out the new features this week as the weather is finally looking pretty good.

Thanks for all the efforts and work guys - appreciated!

We haven't tested this firmware yet, but the answer is almost certainly yes.

To be clear, the issue is present in all Modes, not just Waypoint Mode. DJI has not released new firmware yet, except for the Inspire 1 Pro, which we have not tested yet.

You have to do it from the Camera Settings dialog now. The aircraft has to be connected in order to access this window as this setting is actually stored on the camera itself.

With the new 3.1 SDK released, RTH problem solution?

With the new 3.1 SDK released, RTH problem solution?
The RTH issue is in the firmware, not the SDK. As to why the recent firmware update didn't have a fix, this is from DJI:
Yesterday’s firmware release was only related to a camera change to meet a regional regulation. We are still trying to get the ETA for the full firmware release with the flight controller (and everything else) upgraded.

The RTH issue is in the firmware, not the SDK. As to why the recent firmware update didn't have a fix, this is from DJI:
Yesterday’s firmware release was only related to a camera change to meet a regional regulation. We are still trying to get the ETA for the full firmware release with the flight controller (and everything else) upgraded.

New FW 2.7 !
Has the issue with 3rd party apps return to home been fixed.....that is my major drama, and it was promised to be fixed in this update ?

Does the new DJI firmware issued 3/17/2016 correct the issue of RTH failure on disconnect of the remote with the aircraft?

Does the new DJI firmware issued 3/17/2016 correct the issue of RTH failure on disconnect of the remote with the aircraft?
As we just stated yesterday (3 posts up), no. The explanation from DJI:
The temporary work-around is to set the critical battery level to 30%.

New Beta Version.3.3.89
- Added options to pattern Waypoint drawing tool (line, grid, circle) "
Where can I choose this?
I have not found it yet.

Draw an area with the Waypoint Drawing tool and then choose Grid from the Pattern menu. Then choose the number of rows in the grid and rotate and resize the grid to suit your area. Finally, change the Focus Strategy to Direction and choose Pitch -90 degrees. You can also set the Camera on Engage to Start / Photo / Interval. The Interval is specified in the camera settings menu.

Reactions: Joel Zieve

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ElwoodLope