Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Firmware v1.4.0.10 - 7th Sept 2015 Released

Overview: 1. All-in-One Firmware version updated to: v1.4.0.10
What’s New:
1. Added Intelligent Navigation Modes including Point of Interest and Waypoint.
2. A three minute cool down period is triggered when the gimbal is overloaded.

Bug Fixes: 1. Intelligent Flight Battery displayed inaccurate battery level after self-discharging.

Notice:
1. Users may skip updating the remote controller, as the latest firmware update does not affect the remote controller
2. It is normal for the motor to sound or the LED to blink during the update process, as the latest firmware update will affect the motor.
3. Use this version of firmware to update each of the Intelligent Flight Battery

Reactions: Arsh
In 1.4 on the first 2 batteries, I am seeing the instant drop for 36% to 1%. This is with a 50% and a 64% starting voltage in preparation for the calibration. If you aren't prepared for this you might want to start with fully charged batteries as recommended. Just tried a fully charged battery and it didn't occur in that instance.

Also, don't forget to recal the IMU.

Last edited:
Overview: 1. All-in-One Firmware version updated to: v1.4.0.10
What’s New:
1. Added Intelligent Navigation Modes including Point of Interest and Waypoint.
2. A three minute cool down period is triggered when the gimbal is overloaded.

Bug Fixes: 1. Intelligent Flight Battery displayed inaccurate battery level after self-discharging.

Notice:
1. Users may skip updating the remote controller, as the latest firmware update does not affect the remote controller
2. It is normal for the motor to sound or the LED to blink during the update process, as the latest firmware update will affect the motor.
3. Use this version of firmware to update each of the Intelligent Flight Battery

Why do the instructions that come with this firmware update indicate that we should update the Remote Control?

If this is not necessary, why does DJI tell us to do this?

Why do the instructions that come with this firmware update indicate that we should update the Remote Control?

If this is not necessary, why does DJI tell us to do this?
This is DJI's roundabout way of saying that you don't need to try to update the RC because this firmware does not change it. However, as reported on another thread, if you did not update your RC with FW 1.3.0.0, you will need to do so now.

Thanks...I did update FW1.3.0.0. Do you know are there any instructions from DJI of any other instructions on how the waypoint or point of view functions actually work?

Hope that there is anybody who can tell if this update will set the speed of the Inspire back to what it was.THNX

Last edited:
Why is there no follow me mode for the Inspire? Why is it only for the Phantom 3?

Can I up date my rc on 1.4 as I never bothered with 1.3? Or just use 1.3 to update my rc? Then 1.4 for my inspire?

Reactions: Blue Bird

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wild2Game