Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

I got my 333!

Thanks again! Nice to see your Inspire 1 in the fleet. I love that thing and hoping that more 3d mapping will be available. So if you happen to get another UAV to add to your fleet, would you have to go through the whole process again?
is there any reason why you went with an LLC and not a corporation? I'm thinking of the taxes you mentioned and just checking all my angles... Thanks!

My pleasure! I will certainly share any other helpful information as I come across it... Cuz you know there's going to be a learning curve.

Hey HIghrpm!
Keep us posted on what your doing lately with your new granted wishes. Your great case study of what I should be doing as I try and find work legally as well.

"There's nothing like working for something have a passion for, cause then it's longer called work. You've now entered you own paradise. Just stay humble and compassionate and everything will be fine."

Will do!... about to head out in a couple of hours to shoot a Resort for their website. This was a deal I had made with them a couple of months ago. It's a free weekend all expenses paid tho. Shoot in the mornings/evenings, and relax by the pool in the heat of the day.. not a shabby deal. I'll post it when I get it edited down.

Reactions: m_flight
Will do!... about to head out in a couple of hours to shoot a Resort for their website. This was a deal I had made with them a couple of months ago. It's a free weekend all expenses paid tho. Shoot in the mornings/evenings, and relax by the pool in the heat of the day.. not a shabby deal. I'll post it when I get it edited down.
Nice man! I do web design and this was one of site we did....http://clients.wildlife.la/richards/gorving/

Just started researching potentially getting my sport's pilot license so I can apply for a 333 but I'm curious, do you just have to get the 333 granted once and you're good to fly UAV commercially as much as you like or do you need to reapply for specific jobs or after a period of time, etc.?

Thanks in advance

Just started researching potentially getting my sport's pilot license so I can apply for a 333 but I'm curious, do you just have to get the 333 granted once and you're good to fly UAV commercially as much as you like or do you need to reapply for specific jobs or after a period of time, etc.?

Thanks in advance
You would only need to apply for an addendem if you were to change aircraft in your operation, as the FAA will assign you an N#, which is tagged to your serial number. If you use a different aircraft, you will need to apply for a new/different N#..... and your exemption is good for 2 years. However, things may change by then.

Hey HIgh!
Thanks for all these answers. Do we need to attain a sports licence as well? And how much is that? And where are they avaiable? Thanks again!

If you want to get the 333 exemption and fly commercially without breaking the rules then yeah I believe for now you need it. This website has good info on what a sports license is compared to a rec or private license and compares the costs/what each license certifies you for etc.

http://www.aopa.org/letsgoflying/ready/certs/categories.html

Reactions: m_flight

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarcusFalc