Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 2 just for hobby?

I second crappy support from DJI, I called today due to the fact I could not calibrate a lens on x5s. They told me to send bird back. The technicians are pretty much useless. Needless to say I never made any headway!

I do my best to stay away from those fools as much as I can and work with the guys at @Advexure who actually have a brain!!

Calling those bozo's at DJI technicians is an insult to technicians!

What?? How is calling a bad technician bad an insult to technicians. If I have a bad experience with a doctor and criticize them and I insulting all doctors.

It's called calling a spade a spade buddy

I meant DJI bozos don't deserve to be called anything but Bozos!! Lower than whale scum.... etc etc etc.... :)

Sorry if I offended you but a technician that says to conduct an IMU calibration when you have a rattling prop issue should not earn the title of technician. If they carry that title and are that helpless that is what offends technicians!

Reactions: Ftolino
Yea I went through DJI support hell with my then 5 week old P4P. The answers I had received were a joke and the endless chats later and unanswered emails.... I hope I never have to deal with them again. And the buggy, faulty software they are pushing out lately shows just how inept and unless they are as programmers!
And no offense taken...

Reactions: mpaerial

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chris.thedude